Mansion Poker God

Penelopeys

Howcome I can't find an updated leaderboard for this?? I have played in 3 tournies now and have placed 9th, 10th and 2nd. My calculations says that I have 450 points... but my name is not on the leaderboard I can find... Have looked on the Inside edge website... am I looking the wrong place?? :unsure

Re: Mansion Poker God

Cheers Alun, but what puzzles me is the fact that I should be on the non-updated leaderboard too. Had 150 points before last night, and last one in top 50 is on 140-ish :unsure
Great... I hope there ain't too many in the same situation... I was hoping the 100 points I picked up last night would get me back into the top 36 but another few players in Pene's position and I've got a problem.... :wall

Re: Mansion Poker God hmmm... now up to 32 but the point tally can't be right... my best results have been 5th and 6th place so that's 2 games tallying 200 points... I should only have 8 others at 5 points which gives me an additional 40 points thus a grand total of 240... they've got me down for 245... :unsure

Re: Mansion Poker God

hmmm... now up to 32 but the point tally can't be right... my best results have been 5th and 6th place so that's 2 games tallying 200 points... I should only have 8 others at 5 points which gives me an additional 40 points thus a grand total of 240... they've got me down for 245... :unsure
They seem to be counting every result. I have had 3 scores of 50 points which total 150, the rest I have scored 5 points so my best 10 would give me 185 but they have me down at 190.

Re: Mansion Poker God In the Mag it doesn't say when the qualification finishes - although I think I've read you need to be 'in the top 36 when the Final Leaderboard is published in December' Yet on the website it states "Don't forget there are two more freerolls left. " .....So does that mean the last one is November 5th ? ... ALUN from Inside Edge can you tell us when the last one is ??

Re: Mansion Poker God Morning Yes worry not, that just meant two more freerolls in this month's issue. There are two more months to go. So loads of freerolls and chances to win points/cash yet. The last set of freerolls will be in our Janurary issue. We are just putting the December issue to bed now and there are five more freeroll passwords in that. Cheers Alun