Mondays Bankers

Re: Mondays Bankers Kempt thread not up yet n wont b able to get on tomorrow, basically was given the horse as a tip last time it won didnt post it because already had 1 for choreagraphic any ways it got beat and was unlucky so i didnt bother with the other selection seem as already had 1 loser, n e ways it won and is back on the track again won easy last time been working well at home and is even fitter for this run putting my neck on the line here and sayin it cant get beat! get on cut ridge!

Re: Mondays Bankers

2.20 Lingfield.....Hurricane Thomas:ok
3.50 Lingfield. Non Compliant
Well bugger, was going to post Guiseppe Verdi (14:20 Ling) as my banker but makes no sence opposing peteg40 in the banker thread without bloody good cause. Second choice was Non Complient, which alexmac beat me too on his second selection.... So now can't decide to have a flutter in the Irish racing with Crooked Throw in the 15:55 Curragh, or double alexmacs.... For my banker I've decided to stick my neck out a bit and go for an Irish race. --Banker------------------------ Curragh 15:55 - Crooked Throw -------------------------------- Forecast 7/2 2nd favourite, in the market the fav has drifted out. Has a course and distance win over the same type of ground earlier this month (LTO), same jockey too. Is up 14lb from then but the jockey claims 3 of them back, and is on the improvement... -------------------------------------------------------------------- Punters Lounge Rating Top 5 Selections So far we only have 3 rated punters with bankers today (understandable given Leicester and Monday racing), namely: 15:55 - Curragh - Crooked Throw ZuluWarrior (2nd) PLR: 49 - (7/5) 71.43% - +60.80 pts 15:50 - Lingfield - Non Compliant alexmac (5th) PLR: 33 - (3/2) 66.67% - +8.00 pts 15:30 - Kempton - Cut Ridge fordyboy20 (8th) PLR: 21 - (2/2) 100.00% - +18.20 pts C'mon rated punters, any banker style pearls of wisdom for Monday? Only 40mins to cut off... And good luck peteg40, attemting to get a rating today with a nice strong choice (all be it opposed ;) )...

Re: Mondays Bankers The Punters Lounge Rating Top 5 Picks Today is the first day, and we have 4 selections, 10pt Win on each: 15:55 - Curragh - Crooked Throw ZuluWarrior (2nd) PLR: 49 -- (7/5) 71.43% -- +60.80 pts 15:50 - Lingfield - Non Compliant alexmac (5th) PLR: 33 -- (3/2) 66.67% -- +8.00 pts traf (26th) PLR: 5 -- (7/1) 14.29% -- -47.50 pts 15:30 - Kempton - Cut Ridge fordyboy20 (8th) PLR: 21 -- (2/2) 100.00% -- +18.20 pts 15:30 - Kempton - Keon thomo14 (19th) PLR: 11 -- (7/2) 28.57% -- +65.00 pts Got a double selection in there, guerss both bets ride... Total (Today) Stake: 40.0 pts (40.0 pts) Return: 0.0 pts Profit: -40.0 pts (4 Outstanding) Good luck to all the bankers!!! @ traf , doubles are ok now, it will still count to your PLR!!! You did miss the deadline for the Top 5 but as alexmac has selected anyway, I've included your vote in the figures above. :ok

Re: Mondays Bankers

Without good cause apart from the fact it was the winner.:ok
Doh, bloody sods law init! Not looking good for the bankers thread or the Top 5 PLR. Non Compliant lives up to its name, and the 2 selections from Kempton both failed to get in the frame, everything else has placed best... Still got my pick to maybe save the day, and davidn has a selection left to run too. Everyone elses ratings are gonna suffer!

Re: Mondays Bankers as we continually say, a banker is what it says it is.I was out all day today, had a look last night but nothing to speak of, so i left it alone. THIS SHOULD NOT BECOME A COMP LIKE THE DHRC. i would rather have 5 bankers a month & 3 win than have 7 out of 30 win - do you catch my drift?? (thats an old saying!)

Re: Mondays Bankers I like the idea of a bankers thread as it is more about winners than prices and value. I often thought if I could afford to place big bets at small odds I could make a lot of money and pick plenty of winners so I can test that theory now. I don't normally back under 2-1 but there are always plenty of well backed horses I fancy but won't back due to value and stake money. A mate of mine used to do a 5 quid yankee each day costing 55 quid on the horses best tipped up in the racing post. Most days he drew level but some days were very profitable. It is more to do with consistent winners here than a lucky 25-1 shot winning. I hope to get a few winners here and i'm sure the thread will soon be in profit again. Best of luck to everyone, lets make some profit. :ok

Re: Mondays Bankers The Punters Lounge Rating Top 5 Picks [RESULTS]

15:55 - Curragh - Crooked Throw ZuluWarrior (2nd) PLR: 49 -- (7/5) 71.43% -- +60.80 pts 4th sp:5/2 -10.0 pts 15:50 - Lingfield - Non Compliant alexmac (5th) PLR: 33 -- (3/2) 66.67% -- +8.00 pts traf (26th) PLR: 5 -- (7/1) 14.29% -- -47.50 pts 4th sp:10/11 -10.0 pts 15:30 - Kempton - Cut Ridge fordyboy20 (8th) PLR: 21 -- (2/2) 100.00% -- +18.20 pts 10th sp:8/1 -10.0 pts 15:30 - Kempton - Keon thomo14 (19th) PLR: 11 -- (7/2) 28.57% -- +65.00 pts 7th sp:3/1 -10.0 pts
Total (Today) Stake: 40.0 pts (40.0 pts) Return: 0.0 pts (0.0 pts) Profit: -40.0 pts (-40.0 pts)