rake back

sherry009

does everyone on here use rakeback??? i have only recently aquirered rake back and im gutted that ive been playin online now for just under 12 months and the money i have missed out on is unreal. :cry but now im gettin a good deal on my rake and seeing the rewards of rakeback:D

Re: rake back Hate my first post to be bumping something almost 24 hours old, but it's something I feel quite strongly about. I too had bene playing without rakeback for some time. Then was shown by a friend where to get rake back and it's unbelievable how much it accumulates over the month. I feel like a bit of a mug for not cottoning on a lot sooner, but I guess it's a case of better late than never.

Re: rake back It's less significant for tourney players I think - only really important for cash game players.... With Nordic and SO it's automatic I think...... With Virgin it's V Points which are earnt whilst playing and can be converted to cash Not sure with PartyPoker or poker.co.uk Always the option of the rake free site too - worldfx (or similar :unsure)