Australian A-League Round 7 (Oct 6th - 8th)

Re: Australian A-League Round 7 (Oct 6th - 8th) Newcastle's forward attack is bordering on embarassment. The last 10 minutes or so they have started dominating again in every position, they get it forward and make a meal of every shot they have. Wouldnt matter if there was no keeper there they would somehow find a way to stuff up. They just cant take a trick. 80 minutes down

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Australian A-League Round 7 (Oct 6th - 8th) We have had this thread Australian thread going all year and the first 6 rounds we were making huge profits, actually couldnt really pick a loser if we tried but this weekend has been an absolute shocker. These weeks with international games are often hard to pick due to the amount of players away on international duty

Re: Australian A-League Round 7 (Oct 6th - 8th) Just a bad weekend guys, not every weekend is going to be this bad surely. The last 6 weeks in australia have been awesome, but alot of the profits have been blown this week. Just gotta hit back the next week thats all

Re: Australian A-League Round 7 (Oct 6th - 8th) Howdy guys and sorry for those that got on Sydney cos they were dreadful today and I am shattered b there effort both menatally and finacially...Hopefully Melbourne can get me some back. :hope Sydney beat Adelaide 4-1 last week...Adelaide beat Mariners 3-1 this week Melbourne beat Queensland 4-1 last week and the previous weeks Queensland cant score against Adelaide and the Mariners. Sydney are unbeaten at home and Queensland have never scored at Sydney's home ground. Today Queensland score and Sydney can't kick another goal to beat them. Think Benny the Bober got me too excited altho the ref made sure he got nothing in the game. C'mon Melbourne we need to get some back for the people we told they were good things! First 6 rounds we have given out almost 3 winners in 4, this week when we get a heap more people in to the thread we get reamed up the ringer...We were due for a bad week tho, so only get better from here :nana

Re: Australian A-League Round 7 (Oct 6th - 8th)

Ads..just now if u were here i will win big on melbourne match...i have no news so i now no win :(..Anyway thank for ur good job
Not necessary!!!, you may end up losing more if you see the update :p Jets were clearly better but missed a couple of good chance but the odd goal from Melbourne just came in out of a sudden :P Thank GOD you never bet on Jet in live. But still time now, anything can happen. While i wrote this Jets have another good chance :(

Re: Australian A-League Round 7 (Oct 6th - 8th) That makes me more frustrated by Sydney's effort today to see Melbourne up by 2 goals cos that's the margin I thought Sydney would win by too. Well at least we were able to get one home for you guys and $1-80 is a great price for a team that is unbeaten.