Australian A-League Round 7 (Oct 6th - 8th)

Re: Australian A-League Round 7 (Oct 6th - 8th)

Knights always play like that and always a chance of 0-0 at half time really...Perth score 85% of their goals after half time so if you are on Perth I wouldn't stress too much :ok
Im on the Perth/Perth HT/FT result so biting my nails at the moment. Perth dont look interested

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK someone better fill me in' date=' how unlucky was my Damian Mori tip tonight, was the Veat goal a genuine goal or a bit of luck, I am not pissy about it as first goalscorer is a massive risk but I would have been named the king of these a-league threads if it had have saluted.[/quote'] Very unlucky. Carl Veart was found unmarked near the back post and the goal should never of happened, and against a good defence it wouldnt of. Damien Mori scored 13 minutes later but was always posing a threat. So you were very unlucky Miguel, sorry man :wall

BOTH TEAMS OFFENSE AND DEFENCE

Offense

Team

GF

0-45

45-90

Per Match

Avg Min.

GF every

Perth Glory

14%

85%

77 min.

NZ Knights

0%

100%

540 m.

Defense

Team

GA

0-45

45-90

Per Match

Avg Min.

GA every

Perth Glory

30%

70%

60 min.

NZ Knights

40%

60%

54 min.

Perth score around every 70mins and Knights concede about every 50m so I would expect Perth to score inside 60 mins :ok Be interesting to see when they do finally score!

Perth score around every 70mins and Knights concede about every 50m so I would expect Perth to score inside 60 mins :ok Be interesting to see when they do finally score!
Well against a bottom of the table team I would expect them to score well inside that :) Considering they just got a goal... :clap

Re: Australian A-League Round 7 (Oct 6th - 8th) Stuart Young the scorer for perth at 37 minutes, you could say it was a lucky goal as it bounced off the side bar from Youngs header, but a goal is a goal. He is in great form lately Stu Young and he may of saved a few of us some money tonight the way this match was going!!! Come on Perth, finish this off!

OK someone better fill me in' date=' how unlucky was my Damian Mori tip tonight, was the Veat goal a genuine goal or a bit of luck, I am not pissy about it as first goalscorer is a massive risk but I would have been named the king of these a-league threads if it had have saluted.[/quote'] It was Mori's fault actually as he intercepted the defensive header and headed it straight back to Adelaide corner taker who cooly passed accross the 6 yard line for a simple tap in. You were unlucky Miguel but the Mariners suck anyway...I had a leap of faith in a team that simply do not know how to score goals. Adelaide were brilliant I thought coming off a four day thumping by Sydney.

Got the Glory in a double with Wollongong +5.5 .. Hawks got up' date=' here's hoping Perth can put the hapless Kiwis away .. :hope[/quote'] Good stuff Mr Flamboyant!! A brilliant last quarter effort saw the Hawks get home against a troubled Adelaide team. Smyth will get the chop now id say. Perth should finish this off for you now. What did the double pay mate?

Got the Glory in a double with Wollongong +5.5 .. Hawks got up' date=' here's hoping Perth can put the hapless Kiwis away .. :hope[/quote'] The Knights have only scored the one goal this season Mr F and that was a wonder goal by Milak "Tights' Buari and the chances of the Knights scoring are going to regress the onger the game goes on...Now that Perth have scored they can relax and play the football they are capable of. Perth should win by multiple goals now IMO FYI the Knights have only won 2 games since the A League's inception last year.

Re: Australian A-League Round 7 (Oct 6th - 8th) Whoa!! Sekulovski almost scoring Perth's second goal but deflected out for a corner. Very very close to a second goal there and New Zealand would be breathing a sigh of relief. Gees Simon Colosimo is playin very well, he is sensaitonal in the back half coming forward! :ok

Perth 111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111.......Go For More Mr.Perth
Certainly looks a possibility now Obi-Wan, since they scored the goal they seem alot more relaxed and considering most of their goals come in the second half, we are looking good mate

Re: Australian A-League Round 7 (Oct 6th - 8th) Hi everybody, my first post as a fresh face at this forum goes here! I'm really impressed by this thread and all the stuff you've written. Just great work! I love Australia and tried some picks on NBL but now will surely show some interest in Australian football. Nice here is sb to to keep us up to date about it. Cheers! :clap

Re: Australian A-League Round 7 (Oct 6th - 8th) PERTH SCORE but its ruled offside :loon Very very unlucky yet AGAIN!! :wall Ive never seen so much bad luck in one half of football in my life, Perth should be up 3 or 4 nil at the moment. Bobby Depotovski has started to come to life. Half time whistle blows and its 1-0. So thats half of my HT/FT bet up now, Perth just need to win and im home.

Good stuff Mr Flamboyant!! A brilliant last quarter effort saw the Hawks get home against a troubled Adelaide team. Smyth will get the chop now id say. Perth should finish this off for you now. What did the double pay mate?
Had to take plenty of juice Ads .. Only decided to hit the Hawks at the last minute, and by the time I'd made the play their price had dropped to $1.65 with the points .. Decided to throw in Perth as well so in the end got $2.30 .. Don't usually like this sort of play but they really both looked pretty safe so took the double ..

PERTH SCORE but its ruled offside :loon Very very unlucky yet AGAIN!! :wall Ive never seen so much bad luck in one half of football in my life, Perth should be up 3 or 4 nil at the moment. Bobby Depotovski has started to come to life. Half time whistle blows and its 1-0. So thats half of my HT/FT bet up now, Perth just need to win and im home.
A goal in the first half is just a bonus Ads cos Perth scored 6 of their 7 goals so far in the second half :dude

Hi everybody, my first post as a fresh face at this forum goes here! I'm really impressed by this thread and all the stuff you've written. Just great work! I love Australia and tried some picks on NBL but now will surely show some interest in Australian football. Nice here is sb to to keep us up to date about it. Cheers! :clap
:welcome emtepe76 Quite alot of interest here lately and alot of winners being tipped. Look forward to your input as the more posters the better :D

A goal in the first half is just a bonus Ads cos Perth scored 6 of their 7 goals so far in the second half :dude
Tell me about it!! Sheesh, Perth are frustrating me, but i cant see them losing from here on, its just a matter of can they get that extra goal to get the handicap up and i think they will

Hi everybody, my first post as a fresh face at this forum goes here! I'm really impressed by this thread and all the stuff you've written. Just great work! I love Australia and tried some picks on NBL but now will surely show some interest in Australian football. Nice here is sb to to keep us up to date about it. Cheers! :clap
:welcome emtepe76 and happy to have you along. We are just about all on Perth in this game and so far so good. Earlier game Adelaide and Mariners was probably close to our first real loss this season as far as tipping goes, Adelaide played brilliantly against the odds and don't mind losing when teams do that. I took the value on their opponents and got a small run for my money :loon But we have managed to hand out a few tips during the season that have won from prices $2-75 and up on multiple occasions, so hope we can keep it up!

Had to take plenty of juice Ads .. Only decided to hit the Hawks at the last minute, and by the time I'd made the play their price had dropped to $1.65 with the points .. Decided to throw in Perth as well so in the end got $2.30 .. Don't usually like this sort of play but they really both looked pretty safe so took the double ..
Is that Basketball Mr F??? If you know your stuff feel free to let us know anytime a winner may loom :cheers