** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Exeter - September Moon

Re: Exeter - September Moon

Drifts from 7/2 out to 10/1. Finishes 3rd but never ever put in the race, Paul Moloney did not lift his stick ONCE. I backed this horse this morning and am furious at this. When will corruption in racing stop! :@
& i thought it was only godolphin that were crooked??? look mate, once you part with your cash, you are in the hands of owners, trainers, vets, jockeys, handicappers, all of whom have a say in what that horse will do. I have owned horses & been told when not to touch it. :ok anyone who believes every horse runs on its merits is sadly wrong.

Re: Exeter - September Moon Unfortunately we have to accept that this happens. Horse racing is never going to be 100% straight - sad but true. If you're going to carry on betting on the sport, you have to accept that sometimes you'll get shat on. Having said that, I do sympathise with you as it certainly looks dodgy. :(

Re: Exeter - September Moon Oh yes I know the sport is a bit bent in that way with horses not always trying, beleive me, I have been told bits and bobs in the past. It is the fact the trainer (Evan Williams) was on ATR and said the horse had a good chance and will go close when he obviously knew otherwise.

Re: Exeter - September Moon I think your a bit harsh on trainer there mate. I saw him interviewed early doors and he said that the horse had ability to win the race but it was debatable whether he would put it in. Williams is usually pretty accurate when rating his horses chances, he gave Warpath good words (obvious chance i know) . During summer he has put people onto some good winners when interviewed. Unlike some who just give us the "fit and well "ramblings.