staffy

**Titan Freeroll and League Series**  

1. 1.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Titan Freeroll and League Series**

geez I wonder how 2 players up above got the PW maybe you gave it to them or the other person who was allowed to play with only 6 post total was allowed to get Hornyhornet has 6 total since july do you think that might have been when you hosted the last titan game . Lelsie
Hornyhornet!! It's a long time since I have been called that!:ok

geez I wonder how 2 players up above got the PW maybe you gave it to them or the other person who was allowed to play with only 6 post total was allowed to get Hornyhornet has 6 total since july do you think that might have been when you hosted the last titan game . Lelsie
Somewhere, there is a village missing you!! TQM

Cant we do manual entries with a 24 hr cut off the next time? Stops the whores, and ensures our tournaments are kept for our players who play day in day out for PL, offer advice and help and have made the forum what it is today
Yes - may be the way to go - however, a lot of PL'rs have left this till last second tonight too....... However registration closing at least an hour before the start may be the way to go - to ensure we keep out all non PL'rs......

Re: **Titan Freeroll and League Series** seems sensible as it appears that PW are being given out by members to their friends? or otherwise they are using hacking software to crack it? or they are really really good at guessing GaF - is it worth changing them for next time? or is that too much hassle for Titan and the mods? Damo

Cant we do manual entries with a 24 hr cut off the next time?

Re: **Titan Freeroll and League Series** Well - the problem isn't too bad at the moment :hope it stays that way....... I suspect we won't get this level of interest for the buy in games - these people are only really interested in the freerolls (and besides, the added value is distributed manually, so we can just hold it back from non PL'rs...)

Re: **Titan Freeroll and League Series** dunno about that - for instance I am late back from work so i miss out by 5 mins or I can't actually play coz baby kicks off 15 mins before the start and want to unregister etc closing it an hour before is fine if there is some way for us for late folks to get in with 30 mins to spare etc (i.e. someone can manually log us in?) its a tricky one Damo

Yes - may be the way to go - however' date=' a lot of PL'rs have left this till last second tonight too....... However registration closing at least an hour before the start may be the way to go - to ensure we keep out all non PL'rs......[/quote']

Well im new to titan and this forum so how do i qualify for the freeroll?
:welcome to pl mate You are a bit to late for tonight freerole i'm afraid. Stick around and I am sure there will be more freeroles in weeks to come. :ok

I'm afraid it is too late to qualify for this freeroll - if you stick around and participate in the forum however, you will be eligible to particpate in the next one :ok

dunno about that - for instance I am late back from work so i miss out by 5 mins or I can't actually play coz baby kicks off 15 mins before the start and want to unregister etc closing it an hour before is fine if there is some way for us for late folks to get in with 30 mins to spare etc (i.e. someone can manually log us in?) its a tricky one Damo
Registration should be open for a week or so - it doesn't open 2 or 4 hours before the start :ok

come on guys =) gimme the password' date=' let's have a good tournament and I'm sure I'll stick around here after that[/quote'] Read the whole of this thread. Read this thread : http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22862&highlight=gatecrashing and participate on the forum on a regular basis as do the majority of the member already in this freeroll. :ok