**Titan Freeroll and League Series**

staffy

**Titan Freeroll and League Series**  

1. 1.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Titan Freeroll and League Series** I like this software (same as Betfred and Poker770) and it seems to like me, so having deposited once I would hope to not need to do so again. If I do deposit again I will not be staying up until 2am on the following Sunday morning to play in the weekly depositors freeroll. There is a 9pm Saturday option but that had the max 1000 players rather than the 400 or so in the 2am version. The reason I will not bother with the weekly freeroll is because I had forgotten how frustrating the play can be in some freerolls, with half the field sitting out and the other half raising and calling and getting lucky with anything :wall Think I saw TaxMonkey on the list so good luck anyone else still in :ok Oh, and good luck everyone in contention tomorrow because I would still rather play in the weekly depositors freeroll than attempt Omaha again :lol

Re: **Titan Freeroll and League Series** Had a chat with the online help to ask if I could just deposit enough to play this game but they insist that £20 is the minimum deposit. So asked if I deposit £20 and play a $1 game can I withdraw the remainder and got guff about the bonuses, which had nothing to do with what I was asking.:wall So going to give this a miss tonight as I have recently funded Sporting Odds and CD Poker and want to fund Mansion and not willing, or able, to tie up £20 in yet another site. Shame, because I may have done OK, but never mind...there will be other opportunities to kick ass, I'm sure! Good luck to everybody playing tonight:ok .

Re: **Titan Freeroll and League Series**

Spent a couple of hours on the Omaha Hi/Lo play tables last night.:dude Still haven't got a clue how to play this though.:unsure Should be fun. Red.
You haven't a clue how to play Hold'em either, Red!! :lol :lol Just checked the league - how'd you get so high up?? :loon Good luck everyone! (apart from the Omaha Pro, Jaded - go easy on us, please) :ok TQM

You haven't a clue how to play Hold'em either, Red!! :lol :lol Just checked the league - how'd you get so high up?? :loon Good luck everyone! (apart from the Omaha Pro, Jaded - go easy on us, please) :ok TQM
:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollina bit of :moon waving between the bruvs today i see (either of you going to be on tilt due to these winding ups?) :tongue2

It's a $1 buy in - reg is open :ok
Thanks for the reply GaF. I´m not in again tonight.Have the same problem like Dodger. They want a €20 deposit minimum at Titan .. too much,cause I don´t play at Titan next to PL MTT League.. :cry Lot of fun to all of the other gamblers. good hand chiqo

I think it would be hard to spot anyone tilting at Omaha - you can go all-in with any 4 cards!! :loon Anyway, Red_Fear never tilts - he is the model professional! :dude :dude TQM
I never tilted, I just donated my chips to players that knew what they were doing.:sad Back playing a Holdem tourney to get Omaha out of my head!!:wall Good luck. Red.

I never tilted, I just donated my chips to players that knew what they were doing.:sad Back playing a Holdem tourney to get Omaha out of my head!!:wall Good luck. Red.
:rollinthat's good cus Mr V had all of my chips 1st hand of the game! :wall:wall:wall

Re: **Titan Freeroll and League Series** Well done TRNMF and MCFC!! :ok Unlucky in the marathon Heads Up Slapdash! Special mention to Red_Fear - the omaha practice paid off as you managed to improve your score...................by 1 point :lol :lol :lol :lol Enjoy Worcester guys! :beer :beer :beer :moon :moon :moon TQM