staffy's steady drip

staffy

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: staffy's steady drip

Bet 51 Italy football in play torino V Parma Match odds Back parma odds 1.19 staked £10
finished 1 v 1. I wondered why odds were so high but thought I was on a role. Kind of relieved to have a loser at such high odds though so only lose £10. With my start bank of £100 and my bank now after a loser at £153.12 I cant complain to much. Increasing bank by 53%. I am going to start again then starting with intitial bank of £153.12 and see if i can get to that magic £1000.

Re: staffy's steady drip Glad you didn't suffer the same fate as me when you hit that loser. It might take me a while to go again ad moneys tight at the mo and my brothers 21st is at the end of the month. So is payday though so should be up and running by then at the lastest. I was thinking through possibilities last night,maybe reducing to 2.5 or 3%, trying to lower the risk but not slow it down too much. Still leaves disasters possible though if you're backing very low odds. i decided Im going to go with 5% stages but never betting more than half the bank. This means any stage involving bets below 1.1 will take more than one bet but at least it protects against another disaster.

Glad you didn't suffer the same fate as me when you hit that loser. It might take me a while to go again ad moneys tight at the mo and my brothers 21st is at the end of the month. So is payday though so should be up and running by then at the lastest. I was thinking through possibilities last night,maybe reducing to 2.5 or 3%, trying to lower the risk but not slow it down too much. Still leaves disasters possible though if you're backing very low odds. i decided Im going to go with 5% stages but never betting more than half the bank. This means any stage involving bets below 1.1 will take more than one bet but at least it protects against another disaster.
I look forward to seeing how you get on next time. I have decided to go the opposite way now, I am going to go all or nothing over the next few weeks as a challenge to myself. I will start with the £154.65 I have from the last challenge. I aim to have £1000 in 20 bets then I will stop and start again. I will have to post the bets up when I can as back at work now and working a few late shifts but ill try my best. :hope

Re: staffy's steady drip Bet 1 in the newish system will be on the following game. Champions League Group Stages Roma V Shakhtar Total Goals Odds 1.1+ staked £154.65 I will confirm what odds I got later. I will probably wait for the game to start and place in play. If I dont get matched before a goal then there will be no bet tonight.

Bet 1 in the newish system will be on the following game. Champions League Group Stages Roma V Shakhtar Total Goals Odds 1.1+ staked £154.65 I will confirm what odds I got later. I will probably wait for the game to start and place in play. If I dont get matched before a goal then there will be no bet tonight.
Well done for what?? Im not picking on Staffy as Im a fan of this thread but either Im being stupid or theres no bet state. It says total goals and possible odds but doesnt state how many goals.

Well done for what?? Im not picking on Staffy as Im a fan of this thread but either Im being stupid or theres no bet state. It says total goals and possible odds but doesnt state how many goals.
Yor right mate i forgot to say it was 1 goal or more. I actually didnt get the bet on anyway due to being too bust at work. It is because of that reason I will no longer be posting on this thread. My shift pattern has changed at work and it will be harder and harder to post my selections without after eventing. I just hope a few people have realised that there is money from this kind of bet.

Ill allow that Staffy as long as you keep me updated one way or another.:ok
Thats fine mate, ill let you know how I am getting on. I will continue to post in here if people want me to. I just cant gaurentee how often I will I can post up the bets. I will try my best.