staffy's steady drip

staffy

Re: staffy's steady drip

Bet 33 German Cup 1st round (football) KO 1800 08/09/06 SV Sandhausen V G Furth Match Odds Lay Sandhausen odds 8.2 Liability £10.78
Furth won so bet won Current Bank £138.93 Target Bank £140.26 Target Winnings £1.33

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Staffy To late for me, but no matter, could you explain that bet? good luck. slip-shod
Sorry mate, thats the way I bet I am afraid. Go with whatever is available at the time I look. The bet is basically the Half time/Full time result. So you are looking at who will be ahead at HT then at FT. The bet I layed is what I didnt want to happen obviously.

Would it have not been worth waiting to see what price Everton dropped to in the last few mins?? If they were still 2-0 with a few mins left you may still get a backable price. Itd be 1 extra bet before the Chelsea game starts.
Would have been a good idea and one to consider in the future. A few minutes left and can still get 1.01. Unfortunatly put next bet on now so will have to leave it this time.

Betfair accept debit cards and also paypal now. And 1-1 now, another rung on the ladder climbed Staffy. Heres a good one for ya, get on Stevenage to win.;)
Not sure stevenage will hold on TBH.;) Apparently they had several chances even before the sending off. Going to be a long winter perhaps.:@