staffy's steady drip

staffy

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: staffy's steady drip update after 40 bets, assuuming no losers 30 bets away from £200 122 bets away from £500 192 bets away from £1000 423 bets away from £10000 655 bets away from £100000 886 bets away from £1000000 1000 bets away from £3120532

Re: staffy's steady drip

The probability of losing is like 3% i reckon, but there are some pretty obvious games to select such as Chelsea games etc. Whats the highest odds youve got for 1 goal or more on betfair?
Anything from 1.03 up to 1.1ish probably. But some games in play so will go higher if you wait.

Re: staffy's steady drip OK so its not quite as simple as that, i looked over the results from yesterday....and from the evening the percentage is even lower. But if you are selective enough you shouldnt really lose for the whole season, its just the odds you get aswell. Porto are away to a newly promoted team today and youve got odds of 1.11 for 1 goal or more which is good value for money, but then youve got ajax vs vitesse with that striker who scores 50 goals a season and odds of 1.03 for 1 goal or more. Obviously your not likely to lose in tht 3% if your selections include chelsea at home every other week. I think the true probability of losing is less than 1% but i was doing it mathmatically on a incredibly small set of data. It wasnt a reliable statement, i just think the best bet i have ever seen is the 1 goal or more bet and with value of 1.11 i would be tempted to put 500 quid down to pay for my friday or saturday night. Easy.

Staffy, regarding your figures at the top of this page. Is that how many BETS untill you hit those figures or how many times you need to increase by 1%? Obviously when you get to big figures it will take more than one bet to increase the bank by 1%, simply down to getting the numbers matched.
In theory it is bets to reach each figures as long as each bet increases bank by 1%. In reality I would stop before I ever got to the stage when I could not get it all matched. I do have an aim in my own mind. That aim would be to get to £1000 initialy. What I do when i get to 1g I dont know. I either continue and go for broke, which would be tempting. The second option more sensible is at the end of every month bank 50% of the monthly profit and carry on with the rest. Of course then chances of me getting to £1000 are pretty slim really Idealy when a loser comes I wil have more than £100 in the bank still and I just start again with what is left. :hope

Re: staffy's steady drip I definatly agree with taking some profit once reaching the dizzy heights. Ive started trying this myself but working on a 5% drip instead of 1%. As the increase is bigger it means it'll come sooner that I need more than one bet to hit the target. That shouldnt be a problem though as the whole strategy focuses on patience. Working on 5%, £50 should reach £10,000 within 110 turnovers.:hope The key thing I like about setting a low target is that if the odds are bigger than needed you dont risk your whole bank, just in case that disaster does occur.

I definatly agree with taking some profit once reaching the dizzy heights. Ive started trying this myself but working on a 5% drip instead of 1%. As the increase is bigger it means it'll come sooner that I need more than one bet to hit the target. That shouldnt be a problem though as the whole strategy focuses on patience. Working on 5%, £50 should reach £10,000 within 110 turnovers.:hope The key thing I like about setting a low target is that if the odds are bigger than needed you dont risk your whole bank, just in case that disaster does occur.
Good luck then mate hopefully you will achieve it. Are you going to poest your selections if not keep me informed on how you get on. :ok

Bet 42 Football England Championship KO 1315 Leeds V Wolves Correct Score Lay 0 v 2 Odds 28 Liability £43.20
Wolves score in the last minute. Hopefully no more. As I type Final Whistle goes. Final score 0 v 1 so bet won. Current Bank £151.92 Target Bank £153.40 Target Winnings £1.48

Re: staffy's steady drip Ill certainly keep you informed. Im a bit reluctant on posting selections as,like yourself, alot are sup of the moment things and arent something that can be followed unless you're quick. Its more the strategy that can be copied rather than the selections. Ive found viewing the Betfair homepage a good help. On the right handside they have a list of the in-play events. Check what the current score is and then see if there's matches to bet. I laid 6 or more goals in the Ajax game @ 9.9 while it was 3-0 Ajax with 15 mins to go.(still 3-0 in the 88th min:ok ) Feyenoord game was 1-2 with 15mins or so left and for a brief sec 7 goals or more was layable @ 12.0 for £5. Just missed it though and next step was 30.0.

Ill certainly keep you informed. Im a bit reluctant on posting selections as,like yourself, alot are sup of the moment things and arent something that can be followed unless you're quick. Its more the strategy that can be copied rather than the selections. Ive found viewing the Betfair homepage a good help. On the right handside they have a list of the in-play events. Check what the current score is and then see if there's matches to bet. I laid 6 or more goals in the Ajax game @ 9.9 while it was 3-0 Ajax with 15 mins to go.(still 3-0 in the 88th min:ok ) Feyenoord game was 1-2 with 15mins or so left and for a brief sec 7 goals or more was layable @ 12.0 for £5. Just missed it though and next step was 30.0.
Your right there are certainly times when you can follow the inplay games. As you can see with my next bet but as with everything it can all go horribly wrong.