• 19:30 Betfair Poker Player Grand Prix
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Poker Monday 4th September**

P.S. How about a few focus games at 9am' date=' especially for Foolsgold? :D[/quote'] lol - I was going to do an 11 am game last weekend - but it was gone midnight the evening before by the time I realised this was the most suitable game ..... so I didn't feel there was enough notice ....... however in principal, there could well be some early morning games from time to time (especially at a weekend) :ok I will try and get into the habit of selecting focus games 3 days in advance, so that they are in the calendar when I put it up :ok (though this will probably lead to more late changes if a tourney isn't running or to high value being "missed " if we find out about it within three days - however this is probably a "price worth paying) :ok

Re: **Poker Monday 4th September** My God, as much as I appreciated the opportunity to play a focus game, I had forgotten how many loose players turn up in freerolls, absolute muppetmania (no offense Jaded). Obviously I got used to playing regular PL league games over the last 12 months with a very good standard of players. My 10x re-raise on the button against the kermit like chip leader's initial UTG raise was not enough to put him off. His 68o anihilated my A10s. Didn't want the action, just the pot :( Thanks again though Gaf :ok Five of these (or weekend am games) a month would at least give me an opportunity to have a running total as the time difference here will change to five and a half hours when the clocks change.

I had forgotten how many loose players turn up in freerolls' date=' absolute muppetmania [/quote'] 480 of the 697 entrants have fallen in the first 48 mins :loon - It's not even a fast blind structure!!!! (currently 75/150)

Re: **Poker Monday 4th September** Couldn't make it to the focus game, but I totally agree with GaF that it's a good idea to make a wide variety of games to give people who miss out on some of the evening games a chance to get points. As for Eltrev's comment... :moon :moon :moon

ouch ouch . had trips 4 on the flop . Full house on the turn . 4 full of 5s . Turns out that my opponent had 5s full of 4s . Out in 31st for $4 . Bubble . ouch even more . $1.50 difference . How many points is 31st ?
Saw that ! Unlucky. Do you think me watching caused it?

Re: **Poker Monday 4th September** :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin Killer hand at the start . Who can i blame ? Maybe i should have gone all in at the start . :(:(:(:(:( I mean on the flop . I only thought he had a flush .

Saw that ! Unlucky. Do you think me watching caused it?

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Monday 4th September** out in 25th, bloody annoyed tho. Was doing ok and was in top ten for last hour then boys come in and need to make their dinner etc :wall took the laptop into the kitchen but could'nt really concentrate and then lost a big stack on a 72o bluff and all downhill from there :sad

Couldn't get in the betfair grand prix because it wouldn't accept the password. :@ :@ :@ My mag is telling me it was: van Why wouldn't it let me in? :\
They got it wrong in issue 12 - you had to add a 0 on the end (as Rick said in this thread) and as published in issue 13......

Me' date=' 68allin and Croc still going in the SpOdds 50up. They're both doing well, I'll be doubling or out shortly. Those of you who saw me early on will be amazed I'm still there. :lol 26 left. :hope[/quote'] Ooops - missing from the calendar :$ Hope everyone remembered :unsure