** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

International Correct Scores - THE RETURN !

This is the time of year that I dust off my correct scores grid from the bookies, pick out 5 unsuspecting minnows for attention and head into the night refreshing Ceefax every minute until the Liechtenstein forward scores in the 90th minute scuppering my oh-so-close treble. But here it goes anyway for the 1st round of games: SATURDAY 2nd SEPTEMBER- Serbia v Azerbaijan 1-0, 2-0, 3-0 Italy v Lithuania 1-0, 2-0, 3-0 England v Andorra 2-0, 3-0, 4-0 Spain v Liechtenstein 2-0, 3-0, 4-0 Luxembourg v Holland 0-3, 0-4, 0-5 WEDNESDAY 6th SEPTEMBER- San Marino v Germany 0-2, 0-3, 0-4 Israel v Andorra 2-0, 3-0, 4-0 Sweden v Liechtenstein 1-0, 2-0, 3-0 (saver single on 2-1) Turkey v Malta 1-0, 2-0, 3-0 Cover any 5 matches, 270 trebles

Re: International Correct Scores - THE RETURN ! usually something like 342/1, so for 270 x 5p trebles, your outlay would be £13.50. One treble would win £17, so just 3 correct scores are needed to make your money back. 4 correct scores is £68, 5 correct scores £170. I do these throughout the qualifying phase and usually end up in profit by the time the campaigns have finished.

Re: International Correct Scores - THE RETURN ! Luxembourg v Holland 0-3, 0-4, 0-5 Seems to me that a lot of people underestimates the value of Luxembourg. Actually, they are not that easy to beat. If holland wins, it will be by one goal. Simple bet placed, 0-1 for Holland.

Re: International Correct Scores - THE RETURN !

Luxembourg v Holland 0-3, 0-4, 0-5 Seems to me that a lot of people underestimates the value of Luxembourg. Actually, they are not that easy to beat. If holland wins, it will be by one goal. Simple bet placed, 0-1 for Holland.
:loon have you got Luxembourg mixed up with Lichtenstein btugero? ;) I suppose that your CS pick could be correct - but more because of the dutch than the home team! IMO! :ok

Luxembourg v Holland 0-3, 0-4, 0-5 Seems to me that a lot of people underestimates the value of Luxembourg. Actually, they are not that easy to beat. If holland wins, it will be by one goal. Simple bet placed, 0-1 for Holland.
:unsure:unsure:unsure:unsure Luxembourg???? This will be a rout and so will the home game.....

Whats all this about you stripping for a living Swampster? Saturday's selection look good other than one. Did you know that Serbia shipped 4 goals to Azer in the Euro 2004 quals!
you still working with my brother mate ? yeah, I am World Champ Taking His Clothes Off For Money :)

Ive done something similar today: 27 doubles and 27 trebles on the following @ 25p per bet England 4-0, 5-0, 6-0 Spain 3-0, 4-0, 5-0 Holland 3-0, 4-0, 5-0 Good luck :ok
fcuking Holland/Luxembourg cost me a whack :( Luxembourg v Holland 0-3, 0-4, 0-5
Seems to me that a lot of people underestimates the value of Luxembourg. Actually, they are not that easy to beat. If holland wins, it will be by one goal. Simple bet placed, 0-1 for Holland.
btugero - great pick mate :ok

Re: International Correct Scores - THE RETURN ! Holland are at home to Belarus this time so there may be a bit more incentive for them! This round facing the "whipping boys!" are Isreal v Andorra San Marino v Germany both of which look like being wins to-nil! also; N.Ireland v Spain Turkey v Malta Sweden v Lichtenstein Macedonia v England which probrably should be wins to-nil but? any thoughts?

Re: International Correct Scores - THE RETURN ! Holland at home to Belarus not of interest to any one else for a CS punt tonight? Belarus have been known to score a goal or two away from home [italy 4-3 oct 04] but in the last championships the dutch beat them 3-0 at home and 2-0 away! I think we can trust the Orangemen to do the bizz again! But what scores to back I'm not sure? 2 to 4-0? more?

Re: International Correct Scores - THE RETURN ! it's a pain in the butt big time getting the best odds for this kind of bet but as is always the case in betting the extra work pays off! just as an example the 4-0 Isreal win is offered between 6.0 and 8.0! and if you think N.Ireland are going to collapse again the 4-0 Spain win varies from 9.0 to 15.0! which is incredible variation - two thirds more! expect seem to offer best on Holland match and bluesq on Spain -BTW!