What would you do?

Fader

I got Ad Kd i raise, some idiot re-raises (ull see why soon) and someone else re-raises i call flop - `10d 7d 6d 3rd man goes all in, i call re-raiser calls, and i call on the flush draw the original re-raiser had 89 :@ and re-raised me, and other had JJ not really need to say there was no diamond

Re: What would you do?

I got Ad Kd i raise, some idiot re-raises (ull see why soon) and someone else re-raises i call flop - `10d 7d 6d 3rd man goes all in, i call re-raiser calls, and i call on the flush draw the original re-raiser had 89 :@ and re-raised me, and other had JJ not really need to say there was no diamond
am I being silly here, u have a nuts flush, one guy has straight and other had a pair, u won the hand, so whats the problem. then u write "not really need to say there was no diamond, but u already had 5 (2 in hand and 3 on flop) Please someone slag me, or am I right am soooooo confused :unsure

did the other guy have 89 OF DIAMONDS? Cos if not, its just another weird post m8

am I being silly here, u have a nuts flush, one guy has straight and other had a pair, u won the hand, so whats the problem. then u write "not really need to say there was no diamond, but u already had 5 (2 in hand and 3 on flop) Please someone slag me, or am I right am soooooo confused
100% agree, nut flush, hand won. Don't see the problem, unless there is a typo in the orginal post. what would i do ? I'd collect the chips and smile If there was a typo in the orginal post and your short one diamond as I suspect, I'd understand that my chances of the hand were never greater than 50/50 anyway, but I was getting offered 2/1 for my money. Take that bet everyday of the week, you'll lose a lot of them but will come out ahead in the long term, I'd tell the guy on the straight well played, and then go for a beer. If your upset at losing a 50/50 bet (or even a 90/10) bet, then poker isn't going to be a fun game for you

not really need to say there was no diamond
I think we can assume it was 8d 9d, otherwise the post doesnt make sense.
Not think we can assume this, in his first post he says he's on a flush draw. The logical explination is that there was only 2 diamond on the flop and he's made a typo. If he had a made flush, he'd not say draw

Not think we can assume this' date=' in his first post he says he's on a flush draw. The logical explination is that there was only 2 diamond on the flop and he's made a typo. If he had a made flush, he'd not say draw[/quote'] But its fader.....most of his posts dont make sense lol

Re: What would you do? hang on if this is PF action u raise get reraised and then reraised again and you are still calling?????? just how good do you think your AK is :eyes ? (unless the wombles had been LAAG all game in which case reshove PF rather than just call:ok or you have so few chips left then you need to call etc) are you talking PF or post flop for the raises:unsure ? Damo

way im reading this is fader is saying the guy was an idiot for re-raising with 89,the other with jj.i dont think he is saying the 89 were diamonds(could be wrong) but my opinion here anyway is after your initial ak raise,then re raise/re raise i think you should have folded

Re: What would you do? raises pre flop or post flop and for how much? and chip stacks? and blinds? and how many others left in? all very important many thanks Damo

OOOOOk wrote it wrong, there was 10D 7D 6H The re-raiser was a clown, hed been doing it all game, and im quite happy taking an AK vs 89 thanks.

Re: What would you do? I get it now....after a good hour of trying to work it out....lol I thought you had nut flush and could only be losing to 89d Now I realise you were only on the draw A raise and a rerasie....unless I had most of my chips in to start with it is an easy fold. After all it is only a draw , as you said the flop could have produced the hands of "straight, two pair or trips"....so easy to let go ....even if the monkey had been doing it all game...there would be a better spot than a draw to catch him with his pants down :spank , but I know the feeling!!!!

Re: What would you do? Maybe i should of got a hand history :) the blinds were only 50 and 100 so i aint laying AK down when its only 200 and my stack is around 5000. there was 5 left in, when the flop come and first to act went all in (JJ) i put him on a big pair, i called cause i had a draw of nut flush, and the other bloke got a straight on the flop :unsure