Rugby League: Super League - Round 26

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Rugby League: Super League - Round 26

No worries - Saints will win by 40 so it doesn't matter
I seriously hope not. Having said that Wakefield have named probably their weakest squad of the season so it wouldn't surprise me. I'm still hoping we can go into the last game with a hope of staying up:hope

Re: Rugby League: Super League - Round 26 Wigan Warriors v Bradford Bulls (+2/-2pts) _42006116_wigan_brad_06.gif Revenge will be one of the sentiments echoing around the Bradford Bulls changing room, as they prepare to face their former coach Brian Noble, and player Stuart Fielden, oh and lets not forget the Wigan Warriors. Wigan are currently on a great run of form, winning 8 of the last 9 Super League matches. However they still find themselves caught up in the relegation scrap, a victory tonight against the Bulls would secure they Super League survival, and there is no better side Nobel would want to secure it against. It's fair to say that since Noble parted company with the Bulls, their form has dipped, especially away from Odsal. They have only won once on the road in the last 5 fixtures, which came against a coachless and struggling Wakefield side. You have to go back to Round 14 for the last time the Bulls picked up 2pts on the road. Brian Noble and Stuart Fielden know what this Bradford side is all about. Power, accuracy and Lesley 'The Volcano' Vainikolo. I am confident Nobel will get his tactics nailed on tonight. Wigan for me... However, with so many old scores to settle between these two old foes, I recommend only stakes. Wigan: Ashton, Calderwood, Dobson, Fielden, Fletcher, Godwin, Hansen, Higham, Hock, Logan, McAvoy, O'Carroll, O'Loughlin, Orr, Paleaaesina, Richards, Tickle, Vaealiki. Bradford: Hape, Deacon, Vagana, Newton, I. Harris, McKenna, Cook, Lynch, Meyers, B. Harris, Withers, Ferres, Vainikolo, Henderson, Langley, Pryce, Burgess, Bai. Recommendation: Wigan Warriros +2pt @ 1.90 betfred (1pt) Prediction - Wigan to win by 10pts (Scale 1-5pts) Good Luck

Re: Rugby League: Super League - Round 26

I seriously hope not. Having said that Wakefield have named probably their weakest squad of the season so it wouldn't surprise me. I'm still hoping we can go into the last game with a hope of staying up:hope
It will happen - don't worry Wakey and Ca both lose their next two meaning it's winner takes all on the last day The perfect finish :drums

Re: Rugby League: Super League - Round 26 Wigan points at 33.5 now. 2 converted tries. It doesnt seem a big ask at all given the way Bradford are playing. Handling errors galore, absolutely no direction in attack. Wigan could really put Bradford to the sword second half.

Re: Rugby League: Super League - Round 26 HT 12-6 Saints I remember the last Saints wakey game at Knowsley Road going exactly the same. Saints went on to win by 26 in the end. Those cursed Wakey fitness levels have been the story of their season.