GaF

**Focus Game - Friday 25th August 18:15 BST**  

1. 1.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Focus Game - Friday 25th August 18:15 BST** Okay, I think I'm ONLY going to play when I'm shortstacked now, whenever I actually have some chips I lose a bundle of them, whereas if I'm down to a few BB's I seem to be able to get back up okay... See you in a bit, gonna sit out for another 20 mins :rollin

Re: **Focus Game - Friday 25th August 18:15 BST** :lol:lol:lol:lol Nice tactic there . :ok

Okay, I think I'm ONLY going to play when I'm shortstacked now, whenever I actually have some chips I lose a bundle of them, whereas if I'm down to a few BB's I seem to be able to get back up okay... See you in a bit, gonna sit out for another 20 mins :rollin

Re: **Focus Game - Friday 25th August 18:15 BST**

Told ya Elmo!
just writing this whilst my wrists are intact yet another night when my AA just wasn't good enough the only thing in life I have to hold onto is the fact that I am not from NEWCASTLE :wall :wall :wall

not having any hand today . Still trying hard to stay in it . Presto ! , pocket aces come to me Just as i finished saying this . :)
This is a real struggle. Maybe I'll get aces too as I write this......:hope

just writing this whilst my wrists are intact yet another night when my AA just wasn't good enough the only thing in life I have to hold onto is the fact that I am not from NEWCASTLE :wall :wall :wall
Maybe if you were, you would be a winner!

Maybe if you were' date=' you would be a winner![/quote'] thats it - my final post read about me in the local paper but when a geordie comes out with that it really must be the final straw (after all the last time they won anything was well before my life time)

Okay, I think I'm ONLY going to play when I'm shortstacked now, whenever I actually have some chips I lose a bundle of them, whereas if I'm down to a few BB's I seem to be able to get back up okay... See you in a bit, gonna sit out for another 20 mins :rollin
Got bored, came back 15 mins after I posted this - and out in 99th!! WHY can't I take my own advice?! :wall :wall :wall