** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

York 22/8

traf

Re: York 22/8 I'll be having a 1pt Lucky 15 with the following: London Express: 1.45 Sergeant Cecil: 2.15 Stage Gift: 2.50 Munaddam: 5.10 No great write-ups, I'm afraid, but I just can't see the first 3 getting beaten, due to class and form. Munaddam, however, is one that was given to me from a usually very reliable source!

Re: York 22/8 1.45 york - crime scene johnston has 3 runners at this race, and darley has riden them all. London express has 2 previous wins, one of which was under Ffrench who rides Quizzene instead. Quizenee itself has had 3 wins - all under Darley. Crime scene has riden 7 times this season, winning one and placing a further 3 times. Has only riden once at 12furlongs and not successfully but this was under a different jockey who then got a second next time out. There are several horses worth looking at in this race but the jockey choice of Johnson makes crime scene appeal, particularly to place (first 4) - i've taken 17.5 to win and 4.0 for the place on betfair. :hope

Re: York 22/8

I'll be having a 1pt Lucky 15 with the following: London Express: 1.45 Sergeant Cecil: 2.15 Stage Gift: 2.50 Munaddam: 5.10 No great write-ups, I'm afraid, but I just can't see the first 3 getting beaten, due to class and form. Munaddam, however, is one that was given to me from a usually very reliable source!
1st two won, got 9/2 and 7/2 for them Staked 15pts: returned 34.75pts. Just needed one of the 2 8/1 shots to come in for a decent pay-off! Still a profit was returned and London Express was my banker.

Re: York 22/8 Well that was stupid of me. Decided to put a bet on Connect E/W at the 5.10 race and only forgot to tick E/W on coral. I think it's wrong on that site how even when you click 'E/W' when you add it to your betting slip, you need to tick it again when it's on your betting slip. God damnit!

these are my final selections 2 good favs 2.15 Sargeant Cecil 3/1 Hills:D 4.00 Big Timer 6/4 Hills:D 2 ew chances 1.45 Quizzene 16/1 Sporting odds 4.35 Palo Verde 12/1 P Power 2 horses that may be backed 3.25 Blue Monday 9/1 P Power 5.10 Munnaddam 8/1 P Power GL :ok
got one double in for a nice profit :ok

1.45 york - crime scene johnston has 3 runners at this race, and darley has riden them all. London express has 2 previous wins, one of which was under Ffrench who rides Quizzene instead. Quizenee itself has had 3 wins - all under Darley. Crime scene has riden 7 times this season, winning one and placing a further 3 times. Has only riden once at 12furlongs and not successfully but this was under a different jockey who then got a second next time out. There are several horses worth looking at in this race but the jockey choice of Johnson makes crime scene appeal, particularly to place (first 4) - i've taken 17.5 to win and 4.0 for the place on betfair. :hope
wrong johnston horse that won :wall