1. 1.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Focus Game - Saturday 12th August

GAF - thers a 2 dollar holdem tourney starting in 25 minutes on pokerstars' date=' i it worth abanding the focus game until then and do that instead[/quote'] i spose there will be more points up for grabs in this and everyone would get in

whoa. Dont blame GAF he has done a great job organising these events. So tonight not gone to plan but thats hardly his fault. Did anyone else make any recomendations b4.
sense of humour staffy if you dont get it stop drinking:dude

It is to late now IMO. The decision was made and what has been mentioned as a focus game stands. No other games to be taken into consideration. These suggestions should have been made earleir.
they were made to include tonight as a PL Omaha game, we can still do that at 10pm.....no harm done and everyone can get in......instead of having 2 holdem games on the go at the same time IMO

they were made to include tonight as a PL Omaha game' date=' we can still do that at 10pm.....no harm done and everyone can get in......instead of having 2 holdem games on the go at the same time IMO[/quote'] gotta agree with graham...much better that we all play at the same time please take that as NOT a criticism of gaf who has worked hard tonight to make sure that a game gets played with not a great deal to go with

Re: Focus Game - Saturday 12th August Yeah - made a snap decision - may have been right, may have been wrong, but don't feel we can change it AFTER the game has started ...... Did anyone miss out on both who wanted to play in one of them? If so, I'm happy to announce a 3rd (same tourney!!!) at 10 pm!!!

I got into the 1st one' date=' but am more than happy to play a game at the same time as everyone else if that is the decision.[/quote'] i am happy to go with the flow gaf,,,as i said if we all play at the same time much better for everyone and you in the long run

Re: Focus Game - Saturday 12th August Well I've just got up to $3000 - so not changing it now ..... :P Seriously - I don't feel its fair (beneficially or negatively) to change it AFTER we are underway..... It was a cock up - but it's a one off (I HOPE!!!) - We need to do the best we can with the tournament we are in .... and hope things are better tomorrow!!!!!

Re: Focus Game - Saturday 12th August to be fair staffy we were suggesting tourneys but the theme was omaha and we end up in a hold em game anyone could have suggested a similar HE game on countless sites so no big deal. LONG STANDING or not this is forum (meaning an assembly for open discussion) not a dictatorship