Online Forum Challenge part deux

alex_theBoss_ross

Re: Online Forum Challenge part deux Opened an account on betholdem, then went to the forum challenge and pre registered giving my exact betholdem username and exact email adress, it said it could take up to 30 mins for the confirmation email, its now 5 hours and still didnt get it :( checked junk mail not in there either, ah well done wat i could do, good luck to all you punters loungers who are in.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Online Forum Challenge part deux Done what you suggested GaF about emailing them and guess what only twelve hours have passed and still no reply...:wall :wall :wall :wall :wall Gave them all my details now in the lap of the online forum challenge gods!!!:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Re: Online Forum Challenge part deux

You could try reregistering - if you are already registered' date=' it tells you!!!![/quote'] Tried re registering and it gave me a link to register a new account and it said you can be playing in 2 easy steps, but i already have an account i done everything properly.

Done what you suggested GaF about emailing them and guess what only twelve hours have passed and still no reply...:wall :wall :wall :wall :wall Gave them all my details now in the lap of the online forum challenge gods!!!:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy
The guy who runs it is in the US I think - so those 12 hours were pretty much 12 hours of nighttime ;) gambler - sounds most strange - you are filling in this form are you? http://www.onlineforumchallenge.com/mls.search?id=ofc&menu=SignUpForm&site=BetHoldem&ntEventsID=47#Sign-Up It looks like they have extended registration till Wednesday - so still a chance to get in if anyone has missed. Any prize winnings will be exclusive to entrants/representatives of PL in that tournament - as PL is amongst the biggest representatives in terms of numbers we have a great chance of winning a couple of freerolls, and they will then be limited to the 30 or so entrants :ok So you could be earning yourself a spot in a very decent value freeroll :ok

Re: Online Forum Challenge part deux Just through

Dear Players, This is just a reminder for those who have pre-registered for one or both of the next Online Forum Challenge Events. You will be able register for both events after 3pm EST on September 8th. These 2 events are listed in the BetHoldem Lobby. They can be found in the "Special" section of the Multi-Table Tournament section. BetHoldem Tournament IDs are 571871 and 571872. Remember, you must pre-register for each event seperately. If you pre-registered for one of the events, you must also pre-register for the other if you wish to play it. PRE-REGISTRATION FOR BOTH EVENTS ENDS AT 3PM EST ON SEPT. 6TH New events will be listed soon as well. As always, please support your favorite forum by using their links and banners when signing up for a new account on any poker site.

Your Upcoming Tournament Information: Online Forum Challenge #3 Freeroll - Hosted and Sponsored by BetHoldemSaturday, Sept 9th, 2006 at 3:00pm EST Total Prize Pool: $2,500 ($2,000 for player prize pool, $500 for winning forums) And the very next day... Online Forum Challenge #4 Cash Added Buy-In - Hosted and Co-Sponsored by BetHoldem Sunday, September 10th, 2006 at 3:00pm EST - $5.00 + $0.50 buy-in, PLUS $5,000 ADDED to the total Prize Pool! ($4,000 added to player prize pool, $1,000 for winning forums) Thank you very much for your participation. Good luck to you and your favorite forum! Best regards, Online Forum Challenge Staff

Re: Online Forum Challenge part deux Very quick reply from Jason. Thought I'd share it incase anybody is awaiting an email. :ok I'll be in the next one.

Hi Eric, I am sorry, but final lists have been sent to BetHoldem for registration, and they will not let me add anyone after the deadline. However, pre-registration is open for #5 and #6 on Absolute Poker. I hope to see you there, and good luck! Best regards, Jason "Wolf" Rosenberg Online Forum Challenge

I pre-registered ( and got the email to prove it) but the site wont let me register - apparently I'm not allowd to sign up at this time' date=' looks like I'll have to give this one a miss - good luck all[/quote'] Mike, drop them an email - you're in - they've probably just made a typo with the username and I'm sure they'll correct it :ok

Re: Online Forum Challenge part deux Apparently this is the reason I cant register "Nicole R: unfortunately it has been noted that you did pre register for this tournament however you did not register in time " disapointed because preregistered well before the cutoff date :sad

Apparently this is the reason I cant register "Nicole R: unfortunately it has been noted that you did pre register for this tournament however you did not register in time " disapointed because preregistered well before the cutoff date :sad
Just checked, and registered on the 30th Aug, and the cutoff date was the 6th Sept, so well within the timeframe. Just let both parties know of my disapointment.

Just checked' date=' and registered on the 30th Aug, and the cutoff date was the 6th Sept, so well within the timeframe. Just let both parties know of my disapointment.[/quote'] sounds like another online helper that doesnt know what they are doing:@

Re: Online Forum Challenge part deux and followed up by email: Dear Mike, Thank you for contacting us at Betholdem.com. We have reviewed your account and regret to inform you that you are not eligible to participate in the Online Forum Challenge. This is an invitation only tournament and unfortunately the registration process was closed on September 6th 2006 at 3PM EST. You were required to register before the above mentioned time through Online Forum Challenge to be able to participate in this tournament. We apologize for the inconvenience caused, please feel free to contact us at :parent.ComposeTo('>[email protected] or via live chat we will be happy to assist you. Yours sincerely, Chantel so now I feel that they are saying its my own fault, yet I registered well withn the time and have let them know, so. Oh well, its not the end of the world, but does wind me up when I know I'm in the right and their wrong.I wish they would just say, sorry we missed your name of the list and its too late to add it now, rather than turning it around as though its my fault.:spank

Re: Online Forum Challenge part deux Have been in contact with OFC about this - it seems that the main problems have come about because people pre registered with their screen name instead of their Login name (not saying that anyone here did that - but it is a distinct possibility!!!). At this stage Betholdem are not prepared to accept any changes, so it is out of the hands of OFC.....

Re: Online Forum Challenge part deux Hi all Thought I was in ...well recieved an eamil saying I was...lol But as I looked towards the lobby...it aint showing me there...good luck to all...have a successful one....grrrr!!!! Damn girlfriend being logged in...I will get this right one day...Ginner...not in lobby...lol

Hi all Thought I was in ...well recieved an eamil saying I was...lol But as I looked towards the lobby...it aint showing me there...good luck to all...have a successful one....grrrr!!!!
You do need to click on the register button - you are not automatically registered......