• 19:30 Mansion Inside Edge Dome
    • 20:00 PKR $1000 Freeroll
    • 20:00 Sporting Odds Champions League

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Poker Sunday 23rd July** Will probably be in the V-Points game but have a pub quiz as well, so will be playing ultra loose for an hour and hoping I get enough chips to have some left when I get back! (Can hear the screams of joy from anyone sat next to me already...) Am about to go for the shorthanded rebuy on Prima for the first time in a month or so, see if I can remember my strategy for it...

Re: **Poker Sunday 23rd July**

Just qualified for the final sattelite to the 100K tourn on Goal Poker. Play the next leg tonight at 19.30. Not a big win by PL standards but i was down to 690 in chips as we got down to the last 3!!:loon :cow:cow

:loon do you really think they will have the money to pay out the prizes??? :loon

thought id give this 1 a try my user name for virgin is shezz1
Hi Sherry, I don't think I have ever given you a proper welcome to PL... :welcome Sherry... always nice to see new females inhere :nana :nana PL is a lot of fun, and a bunch of ever so great people... and your poker will definitely IMPROVE too... :ok

Re: **Poker Sunday 23rd July** I missed this one but may be worth putting in the diary for next week. Dream poker have a $500 freeroll @ 3.00pm BST with only 491 runners. As there's not much else happening at this time, it seems decent value. There's also a $100 turbo freeroll starting at 6.00pm. Registration opens in half an hour.

:wall:wall Note to self.....Read ALL threads!!!!!! :puke
Ent I think you'll be okay with this' date=' it is an absolute poker network tourney - similar to the boss media or prima wide events. I think you'll get paid if you cash in as prize money in this manner is ring-fenced by [u']Absolute :ok I hope.......... :lol :lol :lol

Will probably be in the V-Points game but have a pub quiz as well, so will be playing ultra loose for an hour and hoping I get enough chips to have some left when I get back! (Can hear the screams of joy from anyone sat next to me already...) Am about to go for the shorthanded rebuy on Prima for the first time in a month or so, see if I can remember my strategy for it...
you must have a pub quiz everynite jaded,i cant wait to see what ultra loose is like:lol and:welcome sherry ,i hope enjoy the forum

didnt vte myself in for the europoker 19th hole but i'm playing. nordicbet looks like its having registration problems. since i cant get the correct tournament lobby to appear
Strange, I registered for this when it opened. Now it says 0 Entrants:unsure

Hi Sherry, I don't think I have ever given you a proper welcome to PL... :welcome Sherry... always nice to see new females inhere :nana :nana PL is a lot of fun, and a bunch of ever so great people... and your poker will definitely IMPROVE too... :ok
cheers :ok