Speedway World Cup Final - tonight

I really think the Danes are great value tonight @ 3.75 Skybet They are up against Australia, Sweden and GB in the final. The Aussies qualified for this final at the first attempt in Poland, but it was done right at the death and any one of 3 teams could`ve gone through in that final heat. I think the 1.57 for the Aussies tonight is awful value. Sweden made fairly light work of their qualification on home soil in Malilla, forcing 2nd place Denmark into a race off last Thursday at Reading (final takes place there) where the Danes got their act together and beat team GB by 7 points, who also qualified as runners up. The Danes are definitely good enough to win this and with the benefit of having raced, and won on the track already, that 3.75 looks generous imho.

Re: Speedway World Cup Final - tonight Totall agree Andy, I took the Danes before heat 2 after the aussies had qualified and took 15/8 thinking it was great value. I think it could go either way, all will depend on Niels kristian Iverson and Travis Mcgowen, thats where I think the difference will be in winning it. I do think the Aussies have the slight edge but no way should be best price 4/6

Re: Speedway World Cup Final - tonight Speedway World Cup Final result... DENMARK 45: Nicki Pedersen 13, Hans Andersen 12, Bjarne Pedersen 9, Charlie Gjedde 6, Niels-Kristian Iversen 5. SWEDEN 37: Andreas Jonsson 14, Antonio Lindback 11, Fredrik Lindgren 5, Peter Karlsson 5, Mikael Max 2. GREAT BRITAIN 36: Scott Nicholls 15, Lee Richardson 7, Mark Loram 7, Chris Harris 4, Chris Louis 3. AUSTRALIA 35: Jason Crump 12, Leigh Adams 8, Todd Wiltshire 8, Ryan Sullivan 4, Travis McGowan 3. Well Done Denmark! :nana A meeting with plenty of incident and controversy but the best team by far won in the end imho. They are a class team make no mistake.