ATP Amersfoort/Indianapolis/Stuttgart 17th-23rd July

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ATP Amersfoort/Indianapolis/Stuttgart 17th-23rd July

Ram surely decent value at 1.62 against Murray. He's 2 sets up.
haha. or not. I'm utterly cursed on grass. yeah, I'll second your come on Gilles. I'm not on him tonight but a win for him would make my Ginepri outright look pretty sweet.

Re: ATP Amersfoort/Indianapolis/Stuttgart 17th-23rd July Fancy Massu over Ramirez Hidalgo but already got action on that;)

SportTennis
EventATP Amersfoort
SelectionCORIA v Djokovic
Strength10/10
Date22/07/2006
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 2.50 (Back)
ReasoningReally nice price I feel on Coria. He's slowly getting himself back together and I was very impressed with his win over Calleri. For the first time in a long time he was winning a lot of points on his second serve and only lost his serve once. Yeah Djokovic is good, but he's had a really soft draw so far and Coria will really push him. H2H is 2-1 to Coria and 2 of those matches have been this year when Coria has been serving horribly.

shouldn't you be glad?? he lost but you still get your money back
But I want action:dude. I'd rather he not be injured and been able to play a proper match:D. Also, I wouldn't mind seeing him back here the top, and not sure what his injury was, but his serving stats today were very poor, so it may be shoulder again:unsure :unsure. So now it's Djokovic v Massu, think I'll be laying off some of the outright;)

You gotta be more ambitious in that. Gotta trust yourself with who u picked to win the tournament. At the end of the day its more money won. Gotta takea risk, also massu isn't all that great.
I'm not sure it's about ambition, it's about the purpose of the bet in the first place. I liked the place part of the bet most, because of his side of the draw. That's in, 5pts staked, 22.5pts returned and a profit of 17.5pts so at this point I consider the bet as successful. Now for the win part I've got 5pts on Massu at 8.00. That's a great price on the final, but I still would fancy Djokovic to take it, so I want to use my outright price to get the most from this tournament. I should be able to lay Massu at around 2.5ish for 10pts to ensure I have from the outright a 22.5pt profit if Djokovic wins and a 37.5pt profit if Massu wins (including the place which is already in) which I think is better than my current situation (12.5pts Djokovic win, 52.5pts Massu wins).
btw, u graduated from uni yet?
Masters don't finish until the start of September;)

Re: ATP Amersfoort/Indianapolis/Stuttgart 17th-23rd July But I want action:dude. I'd rather he not be injured and been able to play a proper match:D You got lucky pal, i dont know what ur on about. Anyway, have u any advice for me on womens tennis. Im thinking of backing an improving Srebotnik at 11/4 against Schynder. Schynder beat her this year 7-6 6-3 but ive never really rated Schyder. What u think?

Re: ATP Amersfoort/Indianapolis/Stuttgart 17th-23rd July I was on Djokovic. I was out earlier so I texted a mate to get him to check who won. Was delighted when he told me Djokovic had. I just saw the score now though. I had him on bet365 so it's void. /o\ Sadly, it was Coria's shoulder again according to the atp site. Great pick with Massu btw Mr. I. You're in stunning form with the outright picks especially considering you've been ignoring them the last few months. wp.

J. Blake vs X. Malisse
Today, 22:30
Pick: J.Blake Stake: 10/10 Odds: 1.35 J.Blake on HARD each year better and better. Yes, he has some difficulties in this tournament, but still his record on HARD this year 23-4. Two of this 4 losses was to FEDERER. X.Mallise 14-7 this year and 69-59 overall (HARD ONLY). H2H 2-0 to BLAKE (4-0 sets), but it was a few years ago. I'll take BLAKE full unit.
Follow me at http://40stages4onemil.blogabet.com/

But I want action:dude. I'd rather he not be injured and been able to play a proper match:D You got lucky pal, i dont know what ur on about. Anyway, have u any advice for me on womens tennis. Im thinking of backing an improving Srebotnik at 11/4 against Schynder. Schynder beat her this year 7-6 6-3 but ive never really rated Schyder. What u think?
Crap, just got in. It's starting about now isn't it? I'd go for Schnyder, she loves this tournament and I think she's got a lot more to offer from the back. Srebotniks only chance is if Schnyder plays a shocker, and there's a chance of that, but I wouldn't fancy it. Prices seem about fair to me. Not sure about the me being lucky part;)

I was on Djokovic. I was out earlier so I texted a mate to get him to check who won. Was delighted when he told me Djokovic had. I just saw the score now though. I had him on bet365 so it's void. /o\ Sadly, it was Coria's shoulder again according to the atp site. Great pick with Massu btw Mr. I. You're in stunning form with the outright picks especially considering you've been ignoring them the last few months. wp.
Cheers mate, the break has done me good:ok (even though me selection process is the same:unsure :unsure)

Re: ATP Amersfoort/Indianapolis/Stuttgart 17th-23rd July Blake moves into the final so now I've got 3.00 on him against Roddick. Could have been a better scenario but I fancy him for that final, so it's pretty good:ok BTW, how interesting is the Davis Cup match?:eek We lose the doubles in 5 sets and have to win both rubbers tomorrow. Murray should beat Okun is he manages to get his lazy arse to the court to set up a 5th rubber. Who do we put in? Surely you can't put Boggy back in after his performance on Friday. But are the alternatives any good? Personally, I think I'd stick Delgado in there, out of the 3 I think he's the only one that can get up for the big occasion. Isreal which not be sure about Ram either. He looked knackered after the singles and the 5 sets of doubles today were pretty tough. Would they think about putting Erlich in? I doubt it, they'll probably stick with Ram and hopefully he can get it done in 3 (shouldn't be a problem if we stick with Boggy:lol). Is anywhere offering tie odds for this?:unsure :unsure

Anyway, have u any advice for me on womens tennis. Im thinking of backing an improving Srebotnik at 11/4 against Schynder. Schynder beat her this year 7-6 6-3 but ive never really rated Schyder. What u think?
Oops:$ :$ :$. Hope I was too late to put you off, cracking pick:ok. Schnyder really fell apart just before the rain and afterwards wasn't up to much:eyes :eyes

SportTennis
EventATP Amersfoort
SelectionLAY MASSU v Djokovic (Lay)
Strength10/10
Date23/07/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 2.38 (Lay)
ReasoningDoing this in part because of the outright action on Massu. Also quite fancy Djokovic for this, he's come through this week pretty week and is maturing very well. A bit lucky he didn't really have a contest against Coria, but nevertheless he's done well. Massu has been pretty good coming through, but hasn't had to play anyone in the same class as Djokovic, and I think the youngster has a bit too much to offer. Still, I'd be very happy if Massu comes through, but I think laying the win art of the outright bet is the sensible thing to do - especially at these prices, I was expecting to have to lay at around 2.50. I know there's a slight risk taking this in the match market instead of the outright, but there isn't enough liquidity in the outright market. £212 available.

Re: ATP Amersfoort/Indianapolis/Stuttgart 17th-23rd July Djokovic wins so now +7.3pts for the week. One match left, so a small loss of 2.7pts if Roddick wins and +27.3pts if Blake wins. The way my 'double plays' failed spectacularly earlier in the week that's not too bad:ok