Sunday's Banker??

Re: Sunday's Banker??

4.40 STRATFORD Father Tom Running off a plater's mark and with the expected going to suit, will hopefully bolt up.
Will be Intresting to see how this Midlands Point to Point form holds up in a race like this. One to keep any on most definetly.

Re: Sunday's Banker?? My yankee today is 2.40 Westmeath Flyer (thanks Ralphie) 1ST 5/2 :nana :nana 3.00 Master Nimbus (thanks Socky) U/P:( 4.10 Alexandrova (thanks Jon) 1ST 8/15 5.00 Out for a stroll (won for me yesterday) U/P :$ ( was given no chance after trouble in running)

Re: Sunday's Banker?? I get it to 7 winners from 16 selections in the last 2 days.Thats about 43% strike rate. I haven,t worked out the profit but im sure it will be good. Thanks Arsenalpunter for a brill thread. I wish i could give a pick but after 15 years of researching systems i still cant pick winners. To put it mildly im crap. Thanks to all. I might start betting with cash on the picks next time.