Quick System

Guest ralphie7

Re: Quick System Ralphie's always been a sensitive type , I know he was a bit taken aback with all the stick he got for the Frazer thread , one thing I am certain of is that he would have been gutted if he thought he had offended anybody with that picture , apart from Glazer of course. I hope he comes back , especially as he is the reigning Cheltenham champion tipster. I say if you miss him then PM him

Re: Quick System Although Ralphie is away...he did give the complete rules for his system on the thread..so anyone can still follow it if prepared to do a (very) little work!!! I think this was a very kind gesture and he should be congratulated for his excellent work on our behalf!!

Re: Quick System :welcome Welcome back Ralphie :welcome you cannot imagine how depressed i ve been over the past week, pressing F5 more than 1000 times with no result:cry :cry :cry although it´s onlý 8 in the morning, let´s :beer to the profits coming :cheers

Re: Quick System RESULT Wolverhampton 03:20 SORBIESHARRY.....nowhere Todays Profit = - 10.00 pts. -------------------- Bank = + 548.08 pts Profit = + 448.08 pts. --------------------

5th Drawn 6 nk Sorbiesharry (IRE) 6C Haddon 3-1
9 5Mrs N Macauley
Held up, headway on inside over 1f out, one pace Opened 5/2, touched 10/3 £4000-£1200, £1500-£500

Re: Quick System RESULT Taunton 02:30 EAST LAWYER.....1st..9/2 Todays Profit = + 45.00 pts. -------------------- Bank = + 593.08 pts Profit = + 493.08 pts. --------------------

1st :'>East Lawyer (FR) 6Mr C J Sweeney(7) 9-2
12 5P Nicholls
In touch, headway after 6th, narrow leader 7th, ridden 3 out, clear when hit last Opened 11/4, touched 9/2