Quick System

Guest ralphie7

Re: Quick System Ralphie....Thanks for your continued efforts to make us all some money. Haven't been on board but I use a similar system together with a staking plan (you know the score....very conservative using 5% of the current bank). No figures to hand as I record them in a notebook!! (Bit of a Luddite!!), but you will find that this SIGNIFICANTLY improves the profitability....why not give it a try?

Re: Quick System Laney thanks mate just hopes it continues. on the subject of staking plans i am undecided about them i have used staking plans in the past ( but not with Quick System ) without much success. One plan involved a line of numbers you added numbers and crossed numbers off based on the result. don't remember what it was called though. there are a lot on here who have more knowledge than me about them. for consistency i am sticking with level stakes but its purely a personal choice ( maybe influenced by my bad experiences.) i am not putting anyone off staking plans its up to each individual. GOOD LUCK though mate :hope and WELCOME TO PUNTERS LOUNGE ralphie

Re: Quick System Laney

37Gospel Song A C Whillans1310-6 Mr E Whillans(7)7/2J91
Sorry mate you gotta make allowances for me :o this is what the missus has to put up with fekcin idiot !!!!! not on same wavelength there I thought you were querying Sir Sandrovitch So Gospel Song should not have been a selection APPOLOGIES TO ANYONE WHO BACKED GOSPEL SONG I am going to amend the result as anyone ( except me ) can see this should not have been a selection. IT WAS AN GENUINE ERROR ON MY PART. very sorry guys. Any rule changes i make will always be posted on here. RESULT Newcastle 02:20 GOSPEL SONG.....3rd..7/2..CORRECTION NOT A SELECTION Todays Profit = + 10.00 pts................STAKE ADDED BACK -------------------- Bank = + 515.55 pts Profit = + 415.55 pts. -------------------- Laney thanks again mate :ok its a good job someone's awake ralphie

Re: Quick System Ralphie No one who has spent this long making all and sundry a nice earner for FREE could remotely be called an idiot. We all make mistakes, but it takes a big man to own up with such honesty. May you long continue to make great profits and my very best wishes. Laney

Re: Quick System RESULT Southwell 01:10 ATTORNEY.....1st..10/11 Todays Profit = + 9.09 pts. -------------------- Bank = + 524.64 pts Profit = + 424.64 pts. --------------------

1st Drawn 7 :'>Attorney 7M Halford(7) 10-11
9 3R Harris
In touch, pushed along halfway, ridden to lead over 1f out, soon edged left, eased near finish Opened 10/11, touched evens even £500(x2), £300-£330, £500-£600