Backing 2 winners with any 1 draw in line B

Sorry for being vague but I've used a footballing system in past and have forgotten it. It was basically covering 2 short favourites in line A against any 1 draw from 50 in line B , I know I've nearly answered my own question but what is the exact formula to use. Has any one tried this system with any luck, I want to use it for when the new football season starts.

Re: Backing 2 winners with any 1 draw in line B .... might be wrong, but is it not 1 x 1 x 50 = 50 lines.... or A = short fav 1 B = short fav 2 A x B x C 1st Draw A x B x D 2nd Draw A x B x E 3rd Draw ........etc. Cheers.;)

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Backing 2 winners with any 1 draw in line B I have seen that system before,a long time ago. it was a clever way of getting around the minimum of 3 selections imposed by the bookies.I have not tried it,too many x's to write down but it could do well on the days of plenty draws,remember 0-0 draws count as well.

Re: Backing 2 winners with any 1 draw in line B Yes I've used this system before. Think you need about 12 draws to come in to cover your initial stake, and there's also a chance your bankers will lose anyway. It's honestly not worth the hassle. Stick to singles is my advice.