McEvoy at Sandown

i have a feeling McEvoy will have a decent day today at sandown. 1pt ew on each mount 2.05 Quality street 25/1 3rd :) 2.40 Fairfield Princess 33/1 unpl:$ 3.15 Almondillo 20/1 unpl:$ 3.50 Windsor Knot 7/1 2nd :) 4.25 Book of music 7/2 2nd :) 5.00 Captain general 7/2 Wouldnt be surprised if one of those big ones came in!!

Re: McEvoy at Sandown I like the looks of Alfie Fits in the 3:50. I know he's the favourite, but I can't help but think he'd be odds-on if he was in a more fashionable stable, I'm expecting the price to go down in-running and I'll probably lay him off then for a guaranteed profit. Good luck with your bets, though.

Re: McEvoy at Sandown

He is on Hattan today in the Coral Eclipse Stakes. Hattan did win the Chester Vase before, and ran an OK race in the 2005 Derby, finishing 6th. Currently 66/1 maybe has an each way chance??
its a group 1 race & the odds reflect its chances IMO. The race could end up as carnage at the end with horses running on - Ouijaboard who is much more effective over 2f further. Blue Monday is the springer here for me & looks to have a great chance, this should be 20/1 so money has been on this all week from the shrewdies.

Re: McEvoy at Sandown

its a group 1 race & the odds reflect its chances IMO. The race could end up as carnage at the end with horses running on - Ouijaboard who is much more effective over 2f further. Blue Monday is the springer here for me & looks to have a great chance' date=' this should be 20/1 so money has been on this all week from the shrewdies.[/quote'] He did finish in front of Oratorio though in the Derby, who then won this race last year.

• 4 weeks later...