Everyone's Support

kevsul

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Everyone's Support Well, got $110 out of it for second, so not too gutted. If I had been offered that at the start I'd have said OK. Not too sad for a $2 outlay. Unlucky on the bubble Staffy. Didn't think the play was bad, you just got out kicked mate. Edit. Now I've thought about it, I am actually rather pleased. That was the highest stakes game I have ever played. I was expecting the competition to be a bit tougher. I think winning the PL League tourney was tougher. Not that I shall be venturing again to a $55 game for a long while!!!

Re: Everyone's Support hoots mon, theres a mole loose aboot this hoose! well done mole, ul mate to go out with aj. that guy who beat u would have called with less i'm sure:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap nice payday though! and well played heniek as well. :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana great result for pl (again) dt

Re: Everyone's Support

hoots mon, theres a mole loose aboot this hoose! well done mole, ul mate to go out with aj. that guy who beat u would have called with less i'm sure:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap nice payday though! and well played heniek as well. :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana great result for pl (again) dt
DT, cheers for that and thanks to everyone who was there providing some support. Sorry if I don't seem to talk back too much at the table but I find it difficult when I'm playing. Got to be pleased with that, with 60 left my target was 20-11 so final table was grand. Thanks all :notworthy

Re: Everyone's Support You are da man today mole :notworthy. Great play. I extremely enjoyed the experience. Changed my tactics for once (very aggressive) and it payed out nicely. Out 18th and won 50up at the same time, making nice $910 :nana. Going to Poland for 5 weeks at the end of the month and now I have no worries. TBH I always enjoy all of you screaming at me :lol. It is a bit disturbing, but I feel more relaxed, honest. Luv it! (just no farting please :loon) Thank you guys :ok.

Re: Everyone's Support

You are da man today mole :notworthy. Great play. I extremely enjoyed the experience. Changed my tactics for once (very aggressive) and it payed out nicely. Out 18th and won 50up at the same time, making nice $910 :nana. Going to Poland for 5 weeks at the end of the month and now I have no worries. TBH I always enjoy all of you screaming at me :lol. It is a bit disturbing, but I feel more relaxed, honest. Luv it! (just no farting please :loon) Thank you guys :ok.
$910 heniek :clap :clap :notworthy very good day.. I was willing you not to bet when I had my pocket bullets on the bb, well done again to you also :clap :clap :clap :clap

Re: Everyone's Support Erm... am I too late to post an opinion??? :unsure ...you leave your PC for 1 week...and you're totally f###'ed :wall :loon Can't keep up inhere anymore... But I WILL try!!!!!!!! :nana :nana Anyway... I like the idea...very much. Love to be cheered on by fellow PL's :clap :clap And love to cheer as well... great fun :clap :clap