WSOP 1k Sat For Main Event Freeroll

morlspin

Here is another chance to get to the main event free of charge courtesy of Total Gambler and Paddy Power Poker! Freeroll date is Monday 10th July at 8pm on Paddy Power Poker Winner receives entry into the $1000 WSOP MAIN EVENT STT live in vegas with $2000 expenses, the STT takes place on 27th July. To Enter, either register a new account with Paddy Power Poker and enter the Promo Code ******** which can be found on page 5 of Total Gambler this month, existing accounts can use the promo code feature in the Cashier to avoid signing up twice. GOOD LUCK ALL!!!!!!!!!!!:ok

• 2 weeks later...

Re: WSOP 1k Sat For Main Event Freeroll Ok, well I should be in......:\ I registered a real money account and entered the promotions code, but it still wouldn't let me in. So I spoke with 'live chat' and they said they would put me in the tournament. Thanks for this one Morls :ok

Guest gazza271

Re: WSOP 1k Sat For Main Event Freeroll Guys, the person who i spoke to on live help said he was the one with the list of authorised people and said to check back at about 6pm and there should be a fair few of us added to the lobby :ok

Re: WSOP 1k Sat For Main Event Freeroll Ok, cool. I spoke to a person called Alex who seemed to know what they were talking about, so hopefully we should be in. They seem to have taken the tourny off line at the moment anyway. Cheers Gazza :ok Jar

Re: WSOP 1k Sat For Main Event Freeroll Thanks. I was sooooooooooooo lucky. I took out 3 early and only lost the chip lead for about 5 mins. I was scared not to double you up and let you get to 20,000, it would have been a different game then. Woohooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana

Re: WSOP 1k Sat For Main Event Freeroll Thanks everyone! :) Does anyone who's already qualified for it, or been before, know the best (and cheapest!!!) places to stay or fly from? I'm rubbish at this kind of thing!!!

Guest gazza271

Re: WSOP 1k Sat For Main Event Freeroll :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap top result mate, well done :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy