goater14 is the best player on PL. Think you're better? PROVE IT!!

gazabroad

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!!

Resurrection night? ;)
Looks good isnt it :dude. But I have to come clean and Gaf's decision is final. I know I came 6th and Im very, very happy, but.... Some of you know at 9.20 I went to work. At the time there were 53 people still in. When blinds passed (500/1k) I was left with about 3k. I rang my brother to sit down and finish it for me. I didnt predict long life for him. As I had only left my house, I got a text from him, he went up to 12k with his KK. Cool. Next text was of course 2 hours later with a brilliant news (bro, you have a bottle of the best Polish vodka on me :ok), he finished 6th. Now, I know we had some issues with taking BPP points away if some one just sits out in focus game. And there was something about playing for another person. I played big part of the game, but still. So, I dont know where Im standing on (no pun), but if I should have points to be taken away for that, let be it :ok. To the judge :drums.

To the judge :drums.
Actually, I think he's gone to sleep and may be no-one gets any points tonight. :eek (Just in case, I've got screen prints if needed, as not sure how long the result stays in the lobby.) Hen, presume it was bro who also helped you win the money in the Dream Rio then. :clap

Actually, I think he's gone to sleep and may be no-one gets any points tonight. :eek (Just in case, I've got screen prints if needed, as not sure how long the result stays in the lobby.) Hen, presume it was bro who also helped you win the money in the Dream Rio then. :clap
Not really :$. But thank you and you know who you are :ok.

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! Ooops - sorry all - had a few things going on last night and completely slipped my mind - think that's the first night I've failed to update? This Alzeimers is getting out of control :tongue2 Sorry Heniek - BPP is all about personal performance, not that of your alias - no way I can give you points, no matter how much of the work you do, once someone else has taken part - thanks for coming clean :ok I WON'T tell you what you would have been on :tongue2 (Isn't work a pain? Getting in the way of the important things in life!!)