goater14 is the best player on PL. Think you're better? PROVE IT!!

gazabroad

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! This has been going for nearly 4 months now, and I must say it's been one of the best ideas to hit the Poker Forum. I don't know about other people, but often in the evening I want to play in one event and this gives me an automatic choice and saves me having to look around for something to play in. Also, it gives me an added incentive to try to play my best: otherwise, if Im playing in something where the prize money is insignificant and I'm not playing against people I know, it can be easy to lose concentration. Plus, of course, it's a lot more fun playing against a lot of people you know.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!!

This has been going for nearly 4 months now, and I must say it's been one of the best ideas to hit the Poker Forum. I don't know about other people, but often in the evening I want to play in one event and this gives me an automatic choice and saves me having to look around for something to play in. Also, it gives me an added incentive to try to play my best: otherwise, if Im playing in something where the prize money is insignificant and I'm not playing against people I know, it can be easy to lose concentration. Plus, of course, it's a lot more fun playing against a lot of people you know.
:ok I feel exactly the same way

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!!

I'd argue that they are the best tournament players on PL (maybe one or two other names could be added to the mix' date=' but these 3 are unquestionably near the top - well done guys).[/quote'] I didn't write this very well last night and it actually said the opposite of what I was trying to say - have edited to this in case anyone was surprised by my comment!!! Staffy & Morl - Impossible to evaluate I'm afraid ...... the spreadsheet is "rolling" and overwrites previous results - I only have 28 days history (I DREAD the day I make an error and make a mistake and save the wrong data - I'm terrible at keeping backups of it too!!!)......

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! Well done Dave - got a bit of breathing space now :clap :clap :clap You have another 8 evenings to build a big score before you start "fighting" the points you lose - so a great opportunity for a massive score :ok And well done Paul - top PL'r tonight :clap :clap :clap