goater14 is the best player on PL. Think you're better? PROVE IT!!

gazabroad

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!!

Just for another 3 days' date=' so i beat you lol:rollin[/quote'] What i want to know whos coming to the tables tonite? reliable graeme?or that other guy KELVIN?(dont think hes much good) :tongue2 :tongue2 :tongue2 :tongue2 :tongue2 :tongue2 :tongue2 :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :spank :spank :spank :spank :spank :spank :spank :spank :spank :spank :spank

What i want to know whos coming to the tables tonite? reliable graeme?or that other guy KELVIN?(dont think hes much good) :tongue2 :tongue2 :tongue2 :tongue2 :tongue2 :tongue2 :tongue2 :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :spank :spank :spank :spank :spank :spank :spank :spank :spank :spank :spank
Its reliable Graeme tonight, kelvin the imposter has gone for good, damn him:@ anyway......14th place is your best? shame on you :lol

Is there a special prize if you're actually able to go from 1st on the list to last on the list??? I am very close :loon :nana
I'm closer Pene :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol ................... i only have 27 points left and i apparently lose 26 of them on monday:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

I'm closer Pene :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol ................... i only have 27 points left and i apparently lose 26 of them on monday:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin
:rollin Oooops, I am out of the race Neil... actually played today and got decent points too :loon

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! Updated :ok The score for slapdash (currently 4th) could improve depending on how he does in the next round :ok For example, if there were 100 entrants, then he would be given 1st for finishing between 1st and 25th, 2nd between 26th and 50th etc....