** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

goater14 is the best player on PL. Think you're better? PROVE IT!!

gazabroad

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!!

Well done TQM :clap :clap :clap Be
Well done TQM :clap :clap :clap Be warned
Well done TQM :clap :clap :clap Be warned though
Well done TQM :clap :clap :clap Be warned though - now
Well done TQM :clap :clap :clap Be warned though - now way
Well done TQM :clap :clap :clap Be warned though - now way Pene
Well done TQM :clap :clap :clap Be warned though - now way Pene will
Well done TQM :clap :clap :clap Be warned though - now way Pene will be giving up
Well done TQM :clap :clap :clap Be warned though - now way Pene will be giving
Well done TQM :clap :clap :clap Be warned though - now way Pene will be giving up that
Well done TQM :clap :clap :clap Be warned though - no way Pene will be giving up that easily ;)
Are you drunk or are you post boosting Mr GaF? :spank:spank:spank Nice one TQM :clap:clap:clap (watch out Pene's behind you :tongue2)

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! :loon What's gotten into GaF... :rollin :rollin At school drinking my morning coffee, and thought I would check in to see if TQM has taken over my tent, and he has :eek :eek :eek Very well done TQM :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap Will be trying to get it back though ;) (how does wednesday sound to you? :tongue2 ) Anyway, have a great day everyone. Will skip tonights focus game, gl :ok

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! How chuffed am I with winning that tonight? Well done me :clap :clap :clap Apologies to the croc for turning him over with an underpair pre flop ....... but well done on 3rd mate :ok I think I might have bad beat TQM too - though that final table is a bit of a blur!!! Apologies if I did (or was it another PL'r?)

How chuffed am I with winning that tonight? Well done me :clap :clap :clap Apologies to the croc for turning him over with an underpair pre flop ....... but well done on 3rd mate :ok I think I might have bad beat TQM too - though that final table is a bit of a blur!!! Apologies if I did (or was it another PL'r?)
:clap :clap :clap :nana :nana Well done GaF ... and Croc looks like new BPP tomorrow :loon Well done... Croc and TQM... :ok

How chuffed am I with winning that tonight? Well done me :clap :clap :clap Apologies to the croc for turning him over with an underpair pre flop ....... but well done on 3rd mate :ok I think I might have bad beat TQM too - though that final table is a bit of a blur!!! Apologies if I did (or was it another PL'r?)
Nice one GaF, great win!! :clap :clap Wasn't really a bad beat - you were all in with AQ and I had you covered with JJ, you hit the Ace which I always expect to happen in that situation. It was worse when my JJ got turned over by 55 to knock me out, but that's the way it goes. :cry Well done! :ok Good luck to the Croc and Pene tonight - it's looking like an interesting battle ahead. TQM