Inside Edge Mansion Poker Dome seat

Hedonist

Re: Inside Edge Mansion Poker Dome seat Hehe..... On the Inside Edge/PokerPlayer website...

Buy the magazine! What's the password? Sorry folks, we are unable to give out the passwords for the freerolls we run
By PokerPlayer June 2006
We receive loads of emails and forum posts from people wanting to get hold of the passwords for the freerolls that we run. We run a number of a superb freerolls through the magazine, in partnership with the biggest online poker rooms out there. The prizes are brilliant as well, ranging from chip sets, TV appearances, live finals and even $6,000 bounties - so it's understandable that people want to get involved. Unfortunately we are unable to give out passwords for our freerolls. The freerolls are for the readers of the magazine, and as such we try and keep it that way, you must have a copy of the magazine to obtain the password. We work hard to get these freerolls and it's not unreasonable to try and keep them for the readers. The magazine is available at WHSmiths and other good newsagents in the UK. You can subscribe to the magazine by following this link:

If you are overseas (outside of the UK) you can also subscribe by phoning +44 870 444 8634. Thanks for your understanding and see you at the tables!

Re: Inside Edge Mansion Poker Dome seat Originally Posted by Inside Edge/PokerPlayer Buy the magazine! What's the password? Sorry folks, we are unable to give out the passwords for the freerolls we run

By PokerPlayer June 2006
We receive loads of emails and forum posts from people wanting to get hold of the passwords for the freerolls that we run. We run a number of a superb freerolls through the magazine, in partnership with the biggest online poker rooms out there. The prizes are brilliant as well, ranging from chip sets, TV appearances, live finals and even $6,000 bounties - so it's understandable that people want to get involved. Unfortunately we are unable to give out passwords for our freerolls. The freerolls are for the readers of the magazine, and as such we try and keep it that way, you must have a copy of the magazine to obtain the password. We work hard to get these freerolls and it's not unreasonable to try and keep them for the readers. The magazine is available at WHSmiths and other good newsagents in the UK. You can subscribe to the magazine by following this link:

If you are overseas (outside of the UK) you can also subscribe by phoning +44 870 444 8634. Thanks for your understanding and see you at the tables! Buy the mag to get the passwords , pay your subscription and never receive anything not even a response to your email!!!!

Re: Inside Edge Mansion Poker Dome seat I Second Rednutt's Thing! I Have 2 Subs And Aint Received A Copy For 2 Months Now....also...no Maxim And Only 1 Poker Player Mag Ever!:loon I Ring, And No Worries Mr Morl, We Will Get It Sorted Etc, Bollox Do They! But as of today im trying not to complain as much and just laugh at the silly things in life, such as goalpoker stating they didnt have my email address:rollin or liar telephone operators in subsinfo!:rollin You will see the new Morlspin in operation from tonight with a new positive attitude:unsure

Re: Inside Edge Mansion Poker Dome seat I was due a years supply of Maxim from Feb, nothing arrived so emailed VC and have just received my first copy (looked at it for 5 minutes then gave it to the neighbour) Failed to receive my copy of Poker Player so emailed them, had 2 copies in 3 days. Have never had any problem with inside edge, always arrives on time.

Re: Inside Edge Mansion Poker Dome seat

Chelski did you receive a copy of this months mag? as ive had bother since i gave you a sub! haha
Got Julys then.....................nowt!!!!! Thought you took it back cos i knocked you outta something:rollin Be nice to see another copy one day tho :eyes Any IE peeps on here??

I was due a years supply of Maxim from Feb, nothing arrived so emailed VC and have just received my first copy (looked at it for 5 minutes then gave it to the neighbour)
I won that too, but never recieved a single magazine :eyes.

I won that too' date=' but never recieved a single magazine :eyes.[/quote'] I won it in Feb, spoke to live chat in April and they promised it inside a month. 8 weeks later I sent an email to support and they promised it inside a month. Had the 1st copy last saturday, it was not worth the hassle.:rollin

• 4 weeks later...

If you are overseas (outside of the UK) you can also subscribe by phoning +44 870 444 8634. Thanks for your understanding and see you at the tables!

There again, go to all the trouble of recieving the magazine outside of the U.K. and get told the comps are for UK only :wall :wall :wall

Re: Inside Edge Mansion Poker Dome seat sorry to hear the trouble u guys are having.i,m a subscriber to poker player magazine and have had no trouble as of yet. i also have the password for the mansion pokerdome challenge on the 30th but dont know if i will get into trouble if i post it on here. be interested in your replys to see what u think lol. ps i can guess what you guys r gonna say LOL :cow

sorry to hear the trouble u guys are having.i,m a subscriber to poker player magazine and have had no trouble as of yet. i also have the password for the mansion pokerdome challenge on the 30th but dont know if i will get into trouble if i post it on here. be interested in your replys to see what u think lol. ps i can guess what you guys r gonna say LOL :cow
Please read this thread to see Punters Lounge policy on password protected tourneys. :ok http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22862&highlight=gatecrashing Thanks