** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

PL beats SO!!!

hilberto

Hey! It's 3:30 in the morning, my house mate is on holiday, everybody I know is asleep and I have just won the SO $4000, taking $1000!!! :loon :loon :loon :loon :loon :loon My biggest single win to date and I am bouncing off the walls and need to BRAG!!!! I WON!!!! :loon I WON!!!! :loon Probably see some of you tomorrow in the SO CL!! Weasel (you pussy!) you should have carried on watching and not gone to bed; although you did have work in the morning. I had a great heads up match with this guy and took out every player on the final table bar 1 (but you can't have everything!) ;)

Re: PL beats SO!!! Might be the only other PLer up at 4am to congratulte you, so BIG congratulations!!!! :clap:clap:clap:clap :clap:clap:clap:clap :clap:clap:clap:clap :clap:clap:clap:clap :clap:clap:clap:clap :clap:clap:clap:clap :clap:clap:clap:clap :clap:clap:clap:clap :clap:clap:clap:clap :clap:clap:clap:clap :clap:clap:clap:clap :clap:clap:clap:clap :clap:clap:clap:clap :clap:clap:clap:clap :clap:clap:clap:clap :clap:clap:clap:clap :clap:clap:clap:clap :clap:clap:clap:clap :clap:clap:clap:clap :clap:clap:clap:clap :clap:clap:clap:clap :clap:clap:clap:clap :clap:clap:clap:clap :clap:clap:clap:clap :clap:clap:clap:clap :clap:clap:clap:clap :clap:clap:clap:clap :clap:clap:clap:clap :clap:clap:clap:clap :clap:clap:clap:clap :clap:clap:clap:clap :clap:clap:clap:clap :clap:clap:clap:clap :clap:clap:clap:clap :clap:clap:clap:clap :clap:clap:clap:clap :clap:clap:clap:clap :clap:clap:clap:clap :clap:clap:clap:clap :clap:clap:clap:clap :clap:clap:clap:clap :clap:clap:clap:clap :clap:clap:clap:clap :clap:clap:clap:clap :clap:clap:clap:clap :clap:clap:clap:clap :clap:clap:clap:clap :clap:clap:clap:clap :clap:clap:clap:clap

Re: PL beats SO!!! Well done mate!!!! :clap :nana :nana :cow :clap :nana :clap :cow :clap :nana :nana :cow :clap :nana :clap :cow :clap :nana :nana :cow :clap :nana :clap :cow :clap :nana :nana :cow :clap :nana :clap :cow :clap :nana :nana :cow :clap :nana :clap :cow :clap :nana :nana :cow :clap :nana :clap :cow :clap :nana :nana :cow :clap :nana :clap :cow :clap :nana :nana :cow :clap :nana :clap :cow :clap :nana :nana :cow :clap :nana :clap :cow

Re: PL beats SO!!! Ahhh, cheers guys!!! :cheers :rollin :cheers I was heads up with this guy for just over an hour and I couldn't quite finish him off. He hit 3 runner-runners when I had him dead on the flop (or so I thought) and was really starting to annoy me, but I ground him back down to 70,000, the blinds were at 30,000 and 15,000 and I induced an almighty bluff by him when I had top 2 pair on the flop ... and rest is history!!! :loon:loon:loon:loon Thanks again for the crongratulations. It warms the cockles of the heart!!!

Re: PL beats SO!!! :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap Super result hilberto very well done :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap Won that very tournament myself the other week so I know exactly how you are feeling. Many congrats :cheers

Re: PL beats SO!!! Hilberto, you probably don't know but we have a personal bests thread. You need to provide proof (usually by way of screenshot. Instructions provided here. We don't normally allow PB's from live events unless there is a connection to PL in some way. eg.Fenners and other PLers played a live final in London, but qualified online.

103/12/20053rd December 2005FennerSun-Poker Live Tourney1/9$36,000.00Mini Cooper, Vegas Hol and £1,000
This was a live final that you qualified through Betfair for
1725/05/200625th May 2006Big AndyBetfair City AM Live Final2/???$2,625.00£1,500
With your win, you'd go straight into the top 30.

Re: PL beats SO!!! Thia is great. I recognise most of you on here from the champions league and out and about on SO and everyone is giving me a warm welcome. Is there any other leagues running on sites other than SO in connection with PL? :unsure :unsure :unsure :unsure if there is I'll be there to kick some non PL a$$!!! :dude :dude :dude

Re: PL beats SO!!!

Thia is great. I recognise most of you on here from the champions league and out and about on SO and everyone is giving me a warm welcome. Is there any other leagues running on sites other than SO in connection with PL? :unsure :unsure :unsure :unsure if there is I'll be there to kick some non PL a$$!!! :dude :dude :dude
There are other leagues, Hilberto... just check up on Front page of Poker forum and you will find them. Usually a poll is attached... :ok Not sure if there are any right now... but there will be again soon I'm sure :D

Re: PL beats SO!!!

Weasel (you pussy!) you should have carried on watching and not gone to bed; although you did have work in the morning.
ring that udder :cow and get me a saucer... Yeah I was at breaking point at 2:30, it was either go to bed for a few hours or do the no-need :) allnighter :)! Nice one CHill you've put a lot of effort in and its paid out big style!! :dude:poker:dude :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:notworthy