** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

2.35 Ascot

Re: 2.35 Ascot frankie just said on ATR that it was his best ride today, he was very bullish if you ask me. The word is that it has been working well with Majors Cast who sadly died last week & Araafa who won well yesterday. Frankie even said it could have gone into the St James Palace Group1 race that Araafa won.

Re: 2.35 Ascot just turned on BBC & that idiot Angus Loughrun has just said it may not run as he has heard a rumour (!) it grazed itself coming out of its box this morning???? He also said it wasnt official but he had heard it??? Weird!! Frankie was literally interviewed about 45 mins ago & wasnt aware i dont think. Starting to worry now....................:wall

Re: 2.35 Ascot He has got some little nicks on his legs according to trainer. Frankie is going to trot him down to start if he is seems fine he will run if not he will withdraw him.. But he says the horse seems fine and just had a few knocks while travelling down .

Re: 2.35 Ascot

This is a bit worrying' date=' Jeremy was my banker of the metting couldn't see it losing.[/quote'] hope you stayed with it tank either the horse wasnt good enough as it didnt pick up or it was the injury, you know these horses never win when they have these scares before a race"!!:wall :wall :wall

Re: 2.35 Ascot No didn't change my mind, hoping I have one of those days. Oujia board and Tucker both looked overpriced later, Soviet should be a banker also but we all know that, not a great price the question is if you want to take the risk that she is as good as she was.

Re: 2.35 Ascot

No didn't change my mind, hoping I have one of those days. Oujia board and Tucker both looked overpriced later, Soviet should be a banker also but we all know that, not a great price the question is if you want to take the risk that she is as good as she was.
No danger mate hope you continue to have a good day