** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

A Couple of Questions...

For the first time in ages, due to the Ascot tipping comp, I've had a look at the form of the horses for tomorrows races. A couple of horses stick out to me, although they aren't exactly among the favourites. If I explain my reasoning why I like the look of them, would someone please be so kind as to tell me whether I'm talking bollocks.:D :ok Resplendent Glory 25/1 (15:10) Okay, I accept that this is in a large field, but he(?) had a nice winning run last year, so surely the 1 run this year could be viewed as 'match practice'? Is this horse better than its price suggests? :unsure The other one is a little straightforward. Why won't Royal Power win the 15:50 @ 20/1? Is it out of its depth? :unsure Thanks in advance. :ok

Re: A Couple of Questions... Valiant, me old mate, this is the worst question to ask !! None of us can put you off, i will show the negatives / positives: Resplendent glory positives well drawn ground in its favour distance winner won a group 3 last year negatives never raced in a field larger than 12 runners no course form trainer not hit form yet a decent price as you say!! Royal Power Positives good jockey booking trainer does well here (mainly 2yo's) Negatives may prefer it softer but has won on ground step up in class (won Grp 2 in Germany though) well down on speed ratings I wouldnt put you off either, remember Ascot is where ALL the good horses run !!! Good Luck

Re: A Couple of Questions... Well, Ive decided to lump on these two, and I've chucked in Hellvelyn (2:35) to make up a 1pt patent. IF these three come in I expect to be a permanent resident on that scroller! :hope :rollin :rollin :rollin

Royal Ascot [ 3:50] 1m St James's Palace Stakes (3yo) Royal Power 14/1 Royal Ascot [ 3:10] 5f King's Stand Stakes Resplendent Glo' 33/1 Royal Ascot [ 2:35] 6f Coventry Stakes (2yo) Hellvelyn 9/2