Sportings Odds - Sunday Value

robilaruk

Re: Sportings Odds - Sunday Value I can't remember the last time I got disconnected from Sporting (prolly about 2 years ago) it seems a few of you have problems - can I suggest it might actually be your fault rather than theirs? Just a thought Oh, and why bother posting your response? most odd Damo

This is the same sporting odds that lets you play for 20 mins then has problems for 1 hr where most players cant log in wouldnt bother if i was you

Re: Sportings Odds - Sunday Value

afternoon all quick reminder for tonight as these tourneys are sporting odds only, not across BM in general 7:30PM 10K freeroll 7:30PM 25K guarentee ($40+4 buy in) 8:00PM Champions League ($3+.30 buy-in) Going to be a busy night:ok Damo :cheers
:ok Damo - I'm in the freeroll and the champions league games tonight (but I've no magic hat at the moment :sad) and although I dont play that much, I've never had any probs with sporting odds

Re: Sportings Odds - Sunday Value excellent - will see you in both (on the final table of course!!!:nana :nana :nana ) Damo

:ok Damo - I'm in the freeroll and the champions league games tonight (but I've no magic hat at the moment :sad) and although I dont play that much, I've never had any probs with sporting odds

it seems a few of you have problems - can I suggest it might actually be your fault rather than theirs?
Behave Damo. I agree rich's post was perhaps unnecessary, but to suggest that BM/Sporting odds problems are our fault is quite frankly ridiculous. When I had my old PC I had to accept that, but with a PC less then 6mths old?

Behave Damo. I agree rich's post was perhaps unnecessary, but to suggest that BM/Sporting odds problems are our fault is quite frankly ridiculous. When I had my old PC I had to accept that, but with a PC less then 6mths old?
shush....dont argue with Damo, hes always right .....

Re: Sportings Odds - Sunday Value My post is ridiculous? well I think that his post is also ridiculous, as it doesn't add anything to the discussion I did have problems when i upgraded my comp to XP SP2 and BM admitted that their software wouldn't run with SP2, but since then (when they released another upgarde) I have had no problems AT ALL with being disconnected (except once, last year when they ran their WSOP freeroll and the X thousand players crashed the server as it started) - so why does it have to be sportings fault? it is always the same posters that suffer from problems - it might actually be their fault (just a thought)?? anyhoo - a random pointless reply to my initial post, has generated a few more random pointless posts ;) Damo

Re: Sportings Odds - Sunday Value I wouldnt class my post as pointless a little negative yes but everytime i play there site i always have problems with them. Just thought i would tell you my pc is 2 months old and last time i played there site played for 2 hrs was doing ok then could not log in for over an hour not for the 1st time as well. Would you not be annoyed by that. Also to suggest is my fault is quite stupid how do u have problems you type in user name and password if it dont work it dont work. Please read an email from sporting odds which they sent to me as i emailed to tell them how dissapointed i was with there site. as i was quite annoyed as everytime i attempt to play there site a lot of time i have problems. Do you work for sporting odds or something robilaruk ? Dear Sir, Thank you for your email. Please accept our apologies for the problems you may have experienced last night on the poker software. This is obviously not acceptable performance from an online bookmaker. As the problems were caused by our software provider Boss media all customers playing in cash tournaments will be refunded their stakes. I can assure you that within 24 hrs of the crash your accounts will have been credited. With regards to the duplicate player you have mentioned, his accounts were blocked early this morning. Unfortunately some of these duplicate poker accounts do not get discovered for a few days but please be assured that they always get discovered. We do have a screening process however it is sometimes the case that it will not be spotted for a few days. Once again, our apologies for any inconvenience caused. Any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us again. Kind regards,

it seems a few of you have problems - can I suggest it might actually be your fault rather than theirs?
:clap :lol :lol Thats exactly what Sporting Odds do suggest. I rarely get disconnected from Sporting Odds and i'm still on dial up with an Old Donkey of a computer only running with 128 meg of ram or whatever.I think the faults could be down to localised phone networks(maybe). Sporting Odds was the first site i played at poker and it's the site I will always play on most.