poker best hands

boyd

Just wondering has anybody had a royal flush. :nana :nana :nana :nana Yesterday on partypoker i got a King high straight flush and it was the nine that came out last, if only it was the Ace i would have loved it as i have never seen one yet. What are the best hands you have had?

Re: poker best hands QQQQ is my best hand - unfortunately it lost to a straight flush which the fourth queen completed. The only good thing is that is was it a limit cash game - would have been crying for days if it hadn't. Scoured the site for a bad beat bonus - but it was pokerstars and they don't have one. :cry :cry :cry

Re: poker best hands Had 2, one shown, one got me sweet FA apart from the small blind, had about 6 quads in the last month only one has paid off big and I misplayed it!, the others just got me the blinds after slow playing (one was a split pot - lol), 4 of them were quad 10's. :ok God bless 72o :ok

Re: poker best hands Had one:nana , and also folded one:wall (though was understandable, as hole cards were Kc 3s, so folded pre-flop. Flop was Ac Qc 10c, river was the Jc). Never had one live, but have had 4 Aces Queen high, & in Vegas no less!:notworthy :nana :notworthy :nana :notworthy

Re: poker best hands I've had 2 or 3 over last couple of years. Suspect the 600,000 to 1 odds are based on being dealt 5 cards straight off - in 7 card hold'em the odds rise considerably due to the extra cards. Generally I get a running flush once every 2 or 3 weeks and 1 in 14 of them will be a royal flush.

Re: poker best hands I've had 5 royal flushes the latest one being on a pot-limit omaha tourney just last night:loon . not sure if it's more likely you'll get one on omaha than hold-em, but i've had 2 on omaha and 3 on hold-em with only one where i've held just one card in the hole. I think it's only a proper one if your holding both the hole cards so that's 4. Only been playing just over a year, it must mean i play way too much:unsure . Only have one screenshot though, the others being from before i knew how to print a screenshot. And last night i was too busy showing me mum the best hand in poker whilst trying to extract as many chips as you can from flopping one with someone betting in to you that i forgot.:lol But i'm an honest person and you'll just have to take my word for it. I'd only be cheating myself after all. royalflush1nd.jpg

Re: poker best hands in the SB, with A2 clubs, raise 5 blinds and BB calls flop 3 4 5 clubs! of course I check and call oppo's bet, turn 6clubs, I check, oppo shoves, I call, and he turns over the 7 clubs (and a King i think, not clubs) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh and the time I raised PF 5xBB with KK and got 3 callers! KK flop and a bet from the SB and re-raise from the BB in front of me, so I just called and called his (BB) shove on the turn ahhhhhhhh bliss Damo

Re: poker best hands

I believe some sites give you a bonus (of at least $50) for a RF.. did any of you get anything? I dont think boss media do it (but Matt D did say he would personally give any poker.co.uk player who got a RF $50 out of his own pocket Lol. what a guy :cheers)
WOOHOO :D :D :nana :D :D Got my first one tonight. Hearts - must be a girl thing Pene. Against 2 Hungarians (who chatted in Hun all the game to themselves and never even said nh to me) More importantly, it's on Poker.co.uk. Matt - How do I claim my $50! royal0106067su.jpg

Re: poker best hands

just had my first royal flush...playing a $3 stt......:nana :nana :nana :nana :nana

CoolLucky is at seat 1 with 770.00

robbie1960 is at seat 4 with 1095.00

robotrax is at seat 5 with 3650.00

Malbech is at seat 7 with 6855.00

buckelflip is at seat 9 with 2330.00

robbie1960 posts the large blind 200.00

CoolLucky posts the small blind 100.00

CoolLucky: --, --

robbie1960: Qc, Ac

robotrax: --, --

Malbech: --, --

buckelflip: --, --

Pre-flop:

robotrax: Fold

Malbech: Call 200.00

buckelflip: Fold

CoolLucky: Call 200.00

robbie1960: Raise 800.00

Malbech: Fold

CoolLucky: All in

robbie1960: Call 870.00

Showdown:

CoolLucky shows: Kd, Js (high card, King)

robbie1960 shows: Qc, Ac (high card, Ace)

Flop (Board: Ah, Jc, 10c):

Turn (Board: Ah, Jc, 10c, 9d):

River (Board: Ah, Jc, 10c, 9d, Kc):

robbie1960 shows: Qc, Ac (a royal flush)

Mainpot:

robbie1960 wins the pot of 1940 with a royal flush

(0.00 rake were taken for this hand)