** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Haydock 4.10

Sew 'N' So Character in the 4.10 at Haydock Recent form figures of 066 would suggest that the horse doesn't look to have much of a chance. However......Sew 'N' So Character runs well at Haydock and ran a solid race in the Chester Cup last time out when staying on at the end to finish 6th. Currently 12/1 William Hill and Stan James and I'll have a little each-way dabble.

Re: Haydock 4.10 I had a look at this horse earlier FF, I agree it has a good chance, especially with some of his better runs coming off of heavy ground. My main concern is Goodbye Mr Bond. He ran an excellent race last sunday also on heavy ground. IMO if GMB runs that sort of race again, no one will get in his way. Still haven't decided which i will follow yet, i may have to cheekily back both in a reverse forcast and e/w singles. Tyzack is obvisously also in top form but can the horse continue that in the heavy?

Re: Haydock 4.10 I think Pride of the Nation will be shown up here. Its a step up in class for him, and he like Tyzack has never ridden on anything worse gd/frim sft pls. Don't get me wrong he is a good horse, but just feel that Goodbye Mr Bond and Sew 'N' So Character 's heavy ground form will show today. If it was firm i would agree that P of N and Tyzack would take all the beating. Still all the same GL with your picks today Bowles. As long as someone beats the bookie i will be happy. :ok