** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

RussP - '4'tune System?

Re: RussP - '4'tune System? Like the bloody public transport system....none for a week and then 3 at once....

Event220 Goodwood
SelectionAngel Sprints (Each-Way)
Strength(4pts EW)
Date10/06/2006
Bookmaker/Price>BetFred @ 13.00 (Back)
ReasoningC&D winner, loves the track and in form jockey on today. Very consistent animal, back to favoured trip and only 2lb higher mark than last win.
Event310 Musselburgh
SelectionBluebok (Each-Way)
Strength(4pts EW)
Date10/06/2006
Bookmaker/PriceBlue Square @ 10.00 (Back)
ReasoningLoves fast ground and running well at present. All its recent poor runs have been on soft ground so back on favoured ground and dropping to a favourable mark, should go well. Trainer is a master at producing winners in sprint races.
Event345 Musselburgh
SelectionBo McGinty (Each-Way)
Strength(2pts EW)
Date10/06/2006
Bookmaker/Price>BetFred @ 21.00 (Back)
ReasoningSingle figure draw essential in this big hcap and it is in box 8. Step back to 5f a concern but it should be run at a fair rattle so may not be an incovenience. Interested that Fahey only sends 1 runner here and has a useful 5lb claimer on top. Won off higher mark last year.

Re: RussP - '4'tune System?

Event220 Goodwood
SelectionAngel Sprints (Each-Way)
Strength(4pts EW)
Date10/06/2006
Bookmaker/Price>BetFred @ 13.00 (Back)
ReasoningC&D winner, loves the track and in form jockey on today. Very consistent animal, back to favoured trip and only 2lb higher mark than last win.
Event310 Musselburgh
SelectionBluebok (Each-Way)
Strength(4pts EW)
Date10/06/2006
Bookmaker/PriceBlue Square @ 10.00 (Back)
ReasoningLoves fast ground and running well at present. All its recent poor runs have been on soft ground so back on favoured ground and dropping to a favourable mark, should go well. Trainer is a master at producing winners in sprint races.
Event345 Musselburgh
SelectionBo McGinty (Each-Way)
Strength(2pts EW)
Date10/06/2006
Bookmaker/Price>BetFred @ 21.00 (Back)
ReasoningSingle figure draw essential in this big hcap and it is in box 8. Step back to 5f a concern but it should be run at a fair rattle so may not be an incovenience. Interested that Fahey only sends 1 runner here and has a useful 5lb claimer on top. Won off higher mark last year.
Bluebok wins:clap to return 53pts;) Other 2 unpl so profit today of 33pts:ok Overall Runners - 16 Winners - 3 (16/1, 9/1, 7/1) Placed - 2 (13/2, 13/2) Losers - 10 N/R - 1 Stakes = 150pts Returns = 253.01pts P/L = +103.01pts

Re: RussP - '4'tune System? Cheers Bowles:ok I stopped listening to other people (especially the racing press)....I'm not sure how some of them get their bloody jobs. The only views I take note of are the PL racing gurus such as yourself, AK, Slapdash, etc:ok

Re: RussP - '4'tune System? 1 for tonight:

Event745 Wolverhampton
SelectionViennas Boy (Each-Way)
Strength3/10 (3pts EW)
Date10/06/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Paddy Power @ 17.00 (Back)
ReasoningHard to win with but overpriced judged on recent form in this grade, beaten no more than 1L in last 2 races. Usually stays on well which could negate the average draw it has. 3rd at 33/1 on last run on the Polytrack.

1 for tonight:
Event745 Wolverhampton
SelectionViennas Boy (Each-Way)
Strength3/10 (3pts EW)
Date10/06/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Paddy Power @ 17.00 (Back)
ReasoningHard to win with but overpriced judged on recent form in this grade, beaten no more than 1L in last 2 races. Usually stays on well which could negate the average draw it has. 3rd at 33/1 on last run on the Polytrack.
What a fcukin day :cow :nana :cow , wins at 16/1:eek Thats 2 winners in this thread today from 4 selections at 16/1 and 9/1. Viennas Boy - 6pts staked, 63.6pts returned. Another huge profit of 57.6pts:beer

I stopped listening to other people (especially the racing press)....I'm not sure how some of them get their bloody jobs.
That was my problem at York, bloody racing post saying Borderlescott would need a run, I left it alone and it romped in at 12's. Go with your own thoughts cos they are doing the business lately.:ok

Re: RussP - '4'tune System? Good day today with 2 winners from 4 selections at 16/1 and 9/1:cow Today 26pts staked 116.60pts returned P/L +90.60pts Overall Runners - 17 Winners - 4 (16/1, 16/1, 9/1, 7/1) Placed - 2 (13/2, 13/2) Losers - 10 N/R - 1 Stakes = 156pts Returns = 316.61pts P/L = +160.61pts

Event410 Bath
SelectionTrevian (Each-Way)
Strength3/10 (3pts EW)
Date11/06/2006
Bookmaker/PriceSkybet @ 11.00 (Back)
ReasoningBack on a winning mark today but the big plus is that it is not apprentice ridden, the first time this season. Yet it has still been running very well with the inexperience on top. Overpriced.

Event410 Bath
SelectionTrevian (Each-Way)
Strength3/10 (3pts EW)
Date11/06/2006
Bookmaker/PriceSkybet @ 11.00 (Back)
ReasoningBack on a winning mark today but the big plus is that it is not apprentice ridden, the first time this season. Yet it has still been running very well with the inexperience on top. Overpriced.
3rd;) 6pts staked, 9pts returned. Small profit but a profit all the same.

Re: RussP - '4'tune System? I've been reading this forum, and decided to register today to give you a word :) I've just tried your system mixed with FleetFanatic's one, the 4LTO, and decided to give it a shot today, and this is what happened ;) I backed "king barry", "im your man" and "trevian" today, on a 2 to win combination, I dont know the name in english for that bet, and "king barry" & "im your man" got me back 105/1 ;) I bow 2 you :D RussP and FF!!! Keep it coming ;)

Re: RussP - '4'tune System? Try this:

Event445 Salisbury
SelectionDavidia (Each-Way)
Strength5/10
Date13/06/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Paddy Power @ 7.50 (Back)
ReasoningNot many with form in this field but Davidia is one of those with decent lto form over trip too far, finishing 3L 4th. Big step back in trip likely to suit and well drawn in big field here over 6f so expected to be involved here.

Event815 Chester
SelectionKingscross (Each-Way)
Strength3/10
Date13/06/2006
Bookmaker/Pricetotesport @ 17.00 (Back)
ReasoningHas won in this grade and looked sure to appreciate step up to 7f judged on staying on 4th lto. Comes here on the back of 2 good runs. Clearly in good heart and well drawn.

Event815 Chester
SelectionKingscross (Each-Way)
Strength3/10
Date13/06/2006
Bookmaker/Pricetotesport @ 17.00 (Back)
ReasoningHas won in this grade and looked sure to appreciate step up to 7f judged on staying on 4th lto. Comes here on the back of 2 good runs. Clearly in good heart and well drawn.
Unpl. So that 1 2nd @ 7.50 and 1 nowhere. Could be better.

Re: RussP - '4'tune System? 2 for this afternoon:

Event255 Sandown
SelectionStanley Goodspeed (Each-Way)
Strength3pts EW
Date17/06/2006
Bookmaker/PriceStan James @ 15.00 (Back)
ReasoningUnexposted type and has decent turn of foot. Slow run race on softish ground lto didn't suit and this quicker surface and bigger field should see this horse to much better effect.
Event400 Sandown
SelectionWhat Do You Know (Each-Way)
Strength4pts EW
Date17/06/2006
Bookmaker/PriceSportingodds @ 12.00 (Back)
ReasoningWell drawn and comes out again after excellent run on AW 3 days ago. Not shown much on the racecourse until this week so is interesting that it reappears so soon.

Re: RussP - '4'tune System? 2 at Lingfield tonight:-

Event7.05 Lingfield
SelectionMaster Malarkey (Each-Way)
Strength5/10
Date17/06/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Bet365 @ 7.00 (Back)
ReasoningDropping down weights and ran well lto when conditions were against the horse. Step up in distance should be to its advantage and should run well in a weak event.
Event9.05 Lingfield
SelectionCarloman (Each-Way)
Strength5/10
Date17/06/2006
Bookmaker/PriceLadbrokes @ 7.00 (Back)
ReasoningUnseated rider before start in last race yet still ran creditably 4th of 15. Good jockey booking today and well drawn, so expect this horse to go close tonight.