International Friendlies (25-30 May)

Re: International Friendlies (25-30 May) Denmark seems to be a good option to take: Bet365 and Betdaq give 1.91 for the home win....my point of view: Denmark will start the game with the best line-up possible and, at first look, it seems to me very strong, overall they will play at home ground. Denmark: Christiansen; Poulsen, Jacobsen, Bo Svensson, Kristiansen; Helveg, Gravesen, Grønkjaer; Tomasson, Jorgensen, Skoubo. Paraguay after to play just 2 days ago the friendly match against Norway (drew by 2-2) will be a large turnover: coach La Volve should confirm only 4/11 of the last first regular XI. Paraguay: Bobadilla; Bonet, Paulo da Silva, Manzur, Jorge Nunez; Gavilán, Montiel, Acuna, Julio dos Santos; Cardozo, Cuevas. Denamrk seems IMO very competitive in every zone of the field and the attack front very strong is well covered too from a good support from the middle zone; Paraguay will have in Cardozo, Gavilan and Acuna the players of better international experience, but I guess that the defensive line will suffer a lot against Denamark offensive game tonight.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: International Friendlies (25-30 May) No high odds, but for a combo of last minute, Netherlands seems to be a good chance (currently Betdaq best odd at 1.60 for the home side): Coach Van Basten should start the game with a strong line-up, the best at the state for the Oranges: Van der Sar; Kromkamp, Ooijer, Mathijsen, Van Bronckhorst; Van Bommel, Van der Vaart, Cocu; Van Persie, Van Nistelrooy, Robben. The match will be played in Rotterdam and last news announced it would be sold out (so something like 45.000 supporters to watch for the Oranges): the modul choiced by Van Basten will be very probable the same for the W.C. phase, very offensive in attack line with two fast wings on the sides and a good mix in the middle zone. Cameroon shoull start: Kameni; Bilayi, Atouba, Geremy, Song; Makoun, Saidou, Olembe, Mbia; Douala, Eto'o. No fresh news about Cameroon's statement, like the presence of samule Eto'o is not so sure, b but really a few news founded in the web sites. Netherlands disappointed me (in particular my bets) a lot of times: I guess, watching for the line-ups, that Netherlands cannot fail the appointment with the win.

Re: International Friendlies (25-30 May) Haven't been here for a while, so just to let you all remind that i am alive and kicking :lol However, let me share my opinion about two matches. Macedonia - Ecuador. Macedonia will be without many key players and the coach will be trying some tactic changes, while the Ecuadorians will be trying to make their tactic which are going to use against Poland on WC perfect one. The match is played in Spain. Macedonia will be without Gk Milosevski, and Pandev,Miterski,Vasoski,Popov,Noveski. Now, i think that Ecuador will miss only 2 key players but i am not really sure. However with my local offering 1,80 on Ecuador i am taking it high. It certainly is a value isn't it? In other circumstances i wouldn't bet agisnt my country but on odds so high, hell yeah betting against them. Croatia - Iran. Croatia will be fielding the same 11 which won over Austria 1 - 4. Now, i know that Iran is bit stronger thatn Austria, but that's why this match is played in Osijek with full support, and the Iranians will be resting their best players Hashemian,Zaidi and Karimi, there's certainly value on the home win. I've got this info about the resting players from the*********.com so don't get me 100 % positive as the manager can do whatever he likes despite his statement : http://www.khabars.net/detail.aspx?cid=70700 :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol (link taken from punter Caveman from the*********.com) However, if those players are in, then we can certainly see more open play amd try for a over 2,5 To conclude, Ecuador - Macedonia - 1 but only with these odds of mine (1.80) Croatia - Iran - 1 and over 2,5 in case of Iran's change.

Re: International Friendlies (25-30 May) Macedonia - Ecuador Pick: Ecuador (-0.75) Stake: 6/10 Odds: 1.79 Bookmaker: 10Bet Macedonia has new coach, Katanec, the guy who lead Slovenia into their biggest success in their football history, playing in European Championship. But the problem with Macedonian team is not in the coach, it is much deeper than that. Excluding problems in leading board, Macedonian team has huge problems with their squad. The lack of creativity in the midfield is the biggest problem of all. Not just now, this is problem for many years before. There is no good midfielder in the team, midfielder that can play on high level. For this match, Macedonia will not count on their best player and best goalscorer, Goran Pandev who plays for Lazio. He is the alpha and omega in the team. All attacking power is based on him, and he represents the only threat for the opposition's goal. Also for this match against Ecuador Macedonian team will miss the best defender too. Aleksandar Vasoski (Eintracht Frankfurt) will not play. He is absolutely the best defender in the team. Also very good defender Novevski (Mainz) is injured For this match Macedonian coach cannot count on Igor Mitrevski (defense) and Robert Popov (defense) too. Ecuador will play in the World Cup and they are not very strong team, but they are huge favorites for winning this match even if Macedonia played with full squad. They played 1:1 against Colombia in their last friendly match and they showed some quality. They just arrived in Europe (the match will be played in Madrid, on neutral venue) and that can be a limiting factor, but I still believe that they will give their best to gain some victory before the World Cup starts. Better chance to do that cannot find. Here is the Ecuadorian team that played against Colombia: Ecuador: Cristian Mora; Neicer Reasco, Ivan Hurtado, Jorge Guagua, Paul Ambrossi; Segundo Castillo, Edwin Tenorio (Patricio Urrutia 78'), Antonio Valencia (Luis Fernando Saritama 80'), Edison Mendez (Cristian Lara 70'), Jaime Ivan Kaviedes (Cristian Benitez 62'); Felix Borja

Re: International Friendlies (25-30 May)

I have a good feeling about today and consider the games to be more about defence than offense. So here are my predictions for today. 1) Denmark - Paraguay UNDER 2) S&M - Uruguay UNDER 3) Holland - Cameroon 1 (have a point to proove) 4) France - Mexico UNDER (still not convinced with FR) 5) Spain - Russia UNDER (La Liga just finished) ANy thoughts on the above predictions? Will bet $10 with a 14.53 to 1 and see what happens :) Alex
WOW.. That was a close one..Especially S&M :clap:clap:clap What are the thoughts about Croatia and Ukraine today?

Re: International Friendlies (25-30 May) This is doing my nut!!!! I can't find any sites with International team news for the friendlies I never can except for the UK teams, its like lookin for a needle in a haystack Anyone got any links?? As for betting today Croatia should be too strong for the Iranians, the Croats -1 @11/8 is a tempter They beat Aus 4-1 and will have a bit more match sharpness about them i reckon, Iran is actually quite a strong team and have managed wins over Japan recently but the Croats ought to overcome them I can see goals in this too as many of Irans and Croatias games go over 2.5 Over 2.5 @ 1.8 is a decent punt on the surface of things

Re: International Friendlies (25-30 May) Tip Detail Sport Football (Internationals) Event Croatia-Iran Selection Croatia Strength 9/10 Date 28/05/2006 Bookmaker/Price SportingBet @ 1.50 (Back) Croatia after 4-1 victory aginst Austria will meet Iran in Osijek to maintain their win series in 2006....The stadium will probably be full, I think guess not many national matches are played in Osijek and players are expected to give them a win... Croatia is expected to field a strong starting eleven (Tudor and maybe a few others will be rested from Austuria match....) Iran seems they will be witout Hashemian(Hannover), Karimi(Bayern Munchen), Zandi(Kaiserlslautern)... They are not a team underestimated but I don't think they will have enough motiavation and strenght to deal with the strong Croatian players playing in Osijek with fans... HT/FT bets Croatia 2.20 also valuable as well.. Over here another bet I guess attracking, the statistics and the fact that this is a friendly match, I 2ll try as well Croatia's Latest Matches 2006-05-23 Austria-Croatia 1-4 2006-03-01 Argentina-Croatia 2-3 2006-02-01 Hong Kong-Croatia 0-4 2006-01-29 South Korea-Croatia 2-0 ran's Latest Matches 2006-05-23 Austria-Croatia 1-4 2006-03-01 Argentina-Croatia 2-3 2006-02-01 Hong Kong-Croatia 0-4 2006-01-29 South Korea-Croatia 2-0 2005-11-12 Portugal-Croatia 2-0 2006-03-01 Iran-Costa Rica 3-2 2005-11-13 Iran-Togo 2-0 2005-11-11 Iran-F.Y.R.O.M. 1-2 2005-10-12 South Korea-Iran 2-0 Croatia to win 1.50 Croatia HT/FT 2.37 Over 2.5 1.80 not huge money, this is a friendly match, isnt it :) Good Luck

Re: International Friendlies (25-30 May) 29th of May - Ghana vs. Jamaica (Betfair gives 1.70 for Ghana To win, I accept): Another friendly match to analyze and I do not like it, sometimes I become mad to watch for some results and a lot of changes during the game: I agree anyway to take this match cause both team are involved in final phase of World Cup, I guess so that there will not be a large differential training state, so I can bet over my peronal opinon over the differential power of pure football game. Ghana played last friendly match in excellent way, showing a good organization mixed with an acceptable form condition (drew by 1-1 against Turkey, in the neutral field of Bochum). Ghana has shown too an excellent middle zone and after to recover the result (under by 0-1, with Amoah), they hold the match under control. The differential is IMO very large comfronted with Jamaica national team: Jamaica will play in W.C. after a tribolate qualifying group in Central America zone and it catched the last ticket good; Ghana is currently one of the best national team of Africa and we know how much big would be the potential of Africa. I wait for Ghana to start as well the final phase of W.C. cause Ghana will face Italy immediately (more Czech Rep and USA), so I think that the fit training will be finalized to start very strong, considering the differential start power with Jamaica too, I decided to take Ghana with full stake.

Re: International Friendlies (25-30 May) Combo bet to increase: I see big value over Czech Rep. (1.40 from Interwetten), I don't want to risk more, cause Czech rep. won last friendly match by 2 goals, scoring only at last minute (by penalty trow) the second goal: Friendly match and big rotation waited during the match. Czech Rep. will come back to the striker Ian Koller (out for injurie in the last days), but the fantasist Rosicky will be out, more Czech national team without Smicer (injuried) that could be recovered in the first phase of World Cup. Brueckner said to be worried about some other injurie, this match will be played almost at the end of fit training, while last friendly will be played saturday against Trinidad and Tobago. Czech Republic probable to start: Kinsky, Jiranek, Kovac, Ujfalusi, Mares; Poborsky, Plasil, Polak, Heinz; Koller, Stajner. Costarica should be the perfect sparring partner for last training period: they lost, some days ago, against Ukrajne by 4-0, playing very bad in defensive key overall in the first half, I guess that Costarica missed of right approach to the game, anyway the central american team is surely a weak opponent. I wait to watch for many players in field in the second half (Jankulovski, Baros on all) in order to give minutes to all the group; by the other side I do not believe that Costarica will be trashed another time, even if they seems very poor in many fundamental zone of fields. I prefer to take Czech Rep. in simple bet, even if odds are too low, but good for a combo bet.

Re: International Friendlies (25-30 May) The above line-up is almost fully the second string of the Czechs. Rosicky picked up an injury @ the weekend, Koller also not @ his best atm. On the other hand, the friendly against Saudis was a big emotional game for the Saudis, it was televised in a big part of the Arabic world and they gave that all - and their game was very dirty. Even though the Czechs bossed the match, loads of fould broke the match down to almost minute intervals of play with virtually no chance of free flowing combinations. I'd expect a better match tomorrow and am tempted by the 1.40 myself. Brucker himself stated these are not just training matches but ones the team has to win. These second stringers will be motivated too as they can catch the coach's eye for a rare substitution in the WC matches - something he doesn't do very often as he tends to stick to his starting XI which almost always consists of the same players.

Re: International Friendlies (25-30 May) I believe there are some good betting games today that can help build our bank for tommorow. Here is my reccomendations for today: Multiple bet: Czech Rep - Costa Rica 1 (1.35) Germany - Japan 1 (1.45) Argentina - Angola 1 (1.30) Total price = 2.54 Stake = $40 Potential winnings= $101.79 All the best of luck to everyone but I believe the above are a sure thing for today and their prices are not that bad either :) Alex

Re: International Friendlies (25-30 May)

What sort of team are Argentina expected to put out tonight?
Apart from Julio Cruz and Lionel Messi it seems to be the best lines-up: Abbondanzieri,Coloccini (Burdisso), Ayala, Heinze, Sorin, Maxi Rodríguez, Cambiasso, Mascherano, Riquelme, Saviola , Crespo. My selection: Argentyna vs Angola (asian 0:1 1/2) 1.875 3/10

Re: International Friendlies (25-30 May) nope, I don't fancy anything seriously tonight but I'll try Tunisia against Belarus and Japon-Germany draw considering that this is friendly and Japon is fielding a strong team; Hope German players may not want to risk too much, Tunisia-Belarus 1.70 Germany-Japon draw 3.75 and Japon not to lose 2.50 all tiny stakes to kill the time:tongue2

Re: International Friendlies (25-30 May) Watching around for the matches to be played and for the odds, I think that Argentina (AHC -1.5, Pinnacle gives it at 1.86) could a good reason to increase the account: This friendly match will be played at Arechi Stadium (Salerno, Italy): Pekerman decided to start with the first regular team (keeping apart the unavaibles players) just to proove the team in order to face the next coming first game of World Cup. Argentina so should start: Abbondanzieri; Coloccini, Ayala, Heinze, Sorin; Maxi Rodríguez, Cambiasso, Mascherano, Riquelme; Saviola, Crespo. Out always the talent Lionel Messi that is working to recover fully after the injuried suffered in last part of Spanish season and Pekerman does not want to run any type of risk; while Tevez and Gonzales will start from bench (for technical choice) About Angola I can tell you sincerely that I watched for this national team so far, but during a qualify game for W.C. in Africa Group: they were not been so impressive, more they have had the best result in front of their crowd and IMO they aren't one of the top national team of Africa, at the state. I wait for a comfortable win from Argentina: very large the differential power in field tonight and considering the odds, I take Argentina with asian handicap (-1.5).

Re: International Friendlies (25-30 May) Here is my pick from sports-punter: Argentina - Angola Pick: Argentina (-1.5) Stake: 4/10 Odds: 1.86 Bookmaker: Pinnacle This is the only match from all friendlies that I would put some money on. Argentina is one of the biggest favorites to become a World Champion this year. They have great players in their roster and with their tradition and technique based, they are one of the most attractive teams in the world. Angola, in my eyes, is team who cannot hold even the third Argentinean team. They had huge luck in World Cup qualifiers and some how managed to catch the first spot and to be a part from this World Cup. In my opinion, they do not posses enough quality to play among the best national teams and I do not expect them to win a single point in the World Cup. There is huge quality difference between these two teams and I think that in great team like Argentina some of the players will give their best in order to show to the coach that they are good enought to play. So my pick is based on quality gap and motivation on certain Argentinians to play well in order to keep their first team status. I would not stake high on this match because we saw that in this kind of friendlies everything is possible. Julio Cruz and Messi will not make an appearance in this match. The match will be played on neutral ground in Salerno, Italy.

Re: International Friendlies (25-30 May) im thinking the same about the argentina win over angola, where the quality of the argentina team will prove too much for a lucky angola tema. just thought i would make a note that although everyone is going for argentina -1.5 @1.86 with pinnacle, stan james are offering argentina -1 @1.83, better value than pinnacle gl:hope

Re: International Friendlies (25-30 May) Georgia v Paraguay Is this game being played in Georgia or neutral venue (odds on georgia currently 4/1 @ bet365) which IMO is a little high. Dont think Paraguay play particularly well out of continent and looking at some of their results when they are bad they are really bad. Also there must be doubts whether Paraguay will be going full blooded at this one. Any thoughts?