** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Is anybody else having the same problem as me???

Re: Is anybody else having the same problem as me??? John My advice to you is, whilst this heavy going persists, look for value bets (maybe EW) with horses that are proven on the ground. Backing a horse at Evs and which won last time out counts for nothing on this ground. You can throw the form book out of the window until the good / firm ground returns. You already know this, I'm sure, but these are my thoughts. GL mate with whatever you back:ok

Re: Is anybody else having the same problem as me??? i had a bad York last week, where i couldnt find a winner then went to the away meetings & found a couple of nice ones. Lost it all again saturday though. Hoping for a chnage of luck today but the weather here is awful, i would be surprised if Windsor makes it through the night as it has been raining here now for 2 days. Bath looked ok though on the TV. I think the changeable ground hasnt helped us or the trainers.

Re: Is anybody else having the same problem as me??? We all have bouts of the blues but some changes in the going of late may account for the period of bad results. Nearly June and Redcar abandoned today as well as the jump meeting. I'm sure once the consistant ground arrives we will all benifit. % MAN

Re: Is anybody else having the same problem as me??? as you can see here... the form book defo goes out the window! 3.00 Bath 1st 5 Digital 12-1 2nd 2 Brigadore 16-1 3rd 13 Gracie's Gift (IRE) 50-1 3.30 Bath 1st 5 Cotton Easter 11-2 2nd Dead Heat 3 Rafelite 7-2 4 Sovietta 7-2 i think i might start backing outsiders on E/W intil everything goes back to normal! or just follow RussP's E/W tips ;) i bet the bookies love it when its like this Grrr