loads of value:)

stevie-p

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: loads of value:)

This site remiinds me of sporting when it first started up! loads of value with so few players :) Damo
Ah the joys:D .Well i'll be ready for the 8.00pm one. The poker dome prize looks fantastic and by all accounts lots of freerolls over the weekend.Who wanted to go to York anyway:tongue2

Re: loads of value:) ok, rebuy period over blinds 100/200 and after the break they go from 12 mins to 15 min blinds! and next level of blinds is also 100/200 but with everyone paying an ante of 10 this site is AWESOME if you are a patient player and can avoid the muppets outdrawing you Damo

Re: loads of value:) :ok I seem to remember signing up for a free book from Mansion a while back, anyone else remeber that. They've still got their clock on GMT so all these will start an hour later. 4 am for that pokerdome one:\

Can I be the first to guess the answer is "yes"?
Yes - seems you're right..... I remember the days well when I refused point blank to drink Holsten Pils - under ANY circumstances ........ I'm a little less fanatical these days though.......

Can I bring myself to play on the site of the spurs sponsors though? :unsure
Look at it this way... the more money you take off them the less they have to put into the coffers at White Hart Lane! :lol Winning one of the $500 added, $0.01 entry fee tourneys will almost (not quite, but almost!) pay for my next Morton season ticket!:lol

Look at it this way... the more money you take off them the less they have to put into the coffers at White Hart Lane! :lol
'Cos of course all the other players are on the Spurs board, and any money they win goes straight into the transfer budget.

Re: loads of value:) Won the 6pm $5 rebuy for $162.50. First time I've won something for ... surely it's not the first time I've won anything? Rebought once after being rivered near the start (Damo can confirm), so a profit of $152. I think I like Mansion!

Won the 6pm $5 rebuy for $162.50. First time I've won something for ... surely it's not the first time I've won anything? Rebought once after being rivered near the start (Damo can confirm), so a profit of $152. I think I like Mansion!
well done slap!

Re: loads of value:) nicely done slap and me rivered near the end by a muppet with KJ..... y'know I had been TIGHT all game, so when I shove to a raise and a call it prolly means your hand is REALLY crap and not worth calling for 3/4 of your stack.... :rollin hey-ho Damo :cheers

Won the 6pm $5 rebuy for $162.50. First time I've won something for ... surely it's not the first time I've won anything? Rebought once after being rivered near the start (Damo can confirm), so a profit of $152. I think I like Mansion!

Re: loads of value:) ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how sodding loose are these folks?? hmmmmm, breathe deeply and count to ten Defo value in these games, even if the muppets keep calling with shite and beating the better hand see you all in the next value tourney :D Damo

Re: loads of value:) Out 41st... thought I had taken the guy next to me out with 55 v K9o... was celebrating when I realised he had hit a straight! :wall Next hand came 66 so went plunging all-in and that got me to where I am now! :cry I'll be back!!

Re: loads of value:) Just had this: DEALER: Game starts, Hold'em, hand #84351 DEALER: Your hole cards are A 8 At this point no-one has entered the pot so I raise 3xbb DEALER: dave1974, it's your turn DEALER: The flop is 8 A 9 DEALER: Cigarovich, it's your turn Here I bet the pot. Cigarovich goes all-in, I figure he's hit a A so call. DEALER: The turn is J DEALER: The river is 4 DEALER: TaxMonkey shows A 8 DEALER: Cigarovich shows K A DEALER: TaxMonkey wins 9,510 with two pair, aces and eights Cigarovich: well caught cluebag TaxMonkey: dumb move Cigarovich: nice 3 outer - all luck no skill Am I missing something or was it him not me that needed outs? EDIT: GaF? is that you in 2nd place?

Cigarovich: well caught cluebag TaxMonkey: dumb move Cigarovich: nice 3 outer - all luck no skill Am I missing something or was it him not me that needed outs? EDIT: GaF? is that you in 2nd place?
Keep this guy close ... you'll love to take more of his money :lol

Re: loads of value:) He's the one who went charging all-in... not you... you pays your money, you takes your chances!! With 2 pair I'd have called him as well... I think plenty of others would have too... he's the idiot...