** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

loads of value:)

stevie-p

Re: loads of value:) It was the comment about me only having 3 outs that made me laugh. He's behind but I shouldn't have called because he's got 3 outs or does he think I've only got 3 outs? Confused me :rollin Went out in 4th but really should have done better. Was a massive chip leader at one point after being slightly ahead and taking out the 2nd placed guy. Then blew that but got back into the lead by taking out GaFs KK with my 10s hitting on the flop. Still 1c buy in to win $41 I ain't complaining. Stevie I owe you a :beer

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: loads of value:)

Hi Milou - i'm on same table Do u think that cigarovich guy has fell asleep , hes sat out the last few hands ?? Or is he still sulking ??????:cry
Sorry wallg - hadn't realised you were PL :$ lets hope he wakes up and decides to give us all his chips ;)

Re: loads of value:) there's money to be made on this site :) Damo ********************************** DEALER: Game starts, Hold'em, hand #85566 DEALER: Numteeboy posts small blind (75) DEALER: NorYid posts big blind (150) DEALER: Your hole cards are Q A DEALER: Moonfish folds DEALER: HeresToMe folds DEALER: morrey folds DEALER: Delliks raises to 450 DEALER: LizziePL raises to 9,825 (all-in) DEALER: Numteeboy folds DEALER: NorYid folds Delliks: i maybe behind DEALER: Delliks, it's your turn DEALER: Delliks calls (all-in) DEALER: The flop is 9 7 4 DEALER: The turn is 10 DEALER: The river is 9 HeresToMe: lol DEALER: Delliks shows 7 4 DEALER: LizziePL shows Q A DEALER: Delliks wins 6,225 with two pair, nines and sevens Delliks: lol

Re: loads of value:) Our mate "cigarovich" is at it again , already called somebody a "cluebag" and made a sarcastic comment when i beat him with a flush. I think he might just be the biggest tw@t ive played for a while!! p.s. Sorry Milou for knocking u out !!!

Re: loads of value:) Hes gone all quiet now - won't talk to me (i'm gutted) Just got done by somebody drawing a sraight and i'm out now anyway, at least i didnt loose out to him !!! Will have to keep an eye out for him in the future - hehe

Had cellardoor on my table last night' date=' and thought it was you - but he denied it vehemently!!! :loon[/quote'] Well, how would you like to be accused of being me? I'm not surprised if he took umbrage! My Mansion record now stands at 2 tournaments entered, 2 tournaments won.

new poker software open at mansion...link on punters lounge somewhere. been playing all week...some great value games. $500added with a 1cent entry fee and only 100 players etc etc. gl:)
Nice one mate!:ok Thanks for the tip... excellent value and the blind structure is good. Allows better play... just stole 3rd place with a lot of good flops in the $500 added 1c buy-in... 645,000% profit! Might give it another try! :nana :nana :nana :nana