The Big 5 System

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The Big 5 System I did these for the first time today on the 2 Finnish games. You made a 30pt profit on two games: I assume you a betting 20pt level stakes on each scoreline. I decided to "dutch" them so that any winning result produced a set return, I actually lost 15 points my way!:wall However, i now understand the theory: we are simply increasinng the returns on so-called "home bankers" we'd have backed at 1.4 and 1.5 normally. I like it!:ok

Re: The Big 5 System thats part of the theory but odds have to be an average that make up a logic bet of 130%. Also yes it is level bets all @ 20. I use the same selection to find bets at the true price i.e tommorrow even though their are no correct score markets tommorrow worth betting on, my calculations have picked out USA and Germanyu21 wins- however only if the odds are 1.64 and 1.96 respectively.

Re: The Big 5 System

I like the look of this system Shark! Have you been using it through this season before you posted on here and have you thought about incorporating a 1-1 draw into the system as insurance at the expense of either a 3-1 or 3-0 for low scoring teams? In my experience whenever the clear favourite does have an off day it usually ends up 1-1.

Re: The Big 5 System

The only trouble with that is which one to pick. Another alternative is to bet on the exact number of goals in the match - say 4, leaving the 3-1 result out but still covered. Not sure about the odds on this and the bookies that cover this bet but it might be worth looking into, as well as the Over 3.5 market if there's a high ratio of high scoring games. Betfair cover it and although the odds won't be high enough to make a profit it might act as useful protection.

Re: The Big 5 System Wednesday 24th May 2006 REP OF IRELAND Rating 75% chance Of Win 56% avr Odds 2.484 logical 139% 1-0@8 [email protected] [email protected] 3-0@18 [email protected] Total Stake 100 ITALYU21 Rating 73% chance Of Win 54% avr Odds 2.852 logical 154% [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] 3-0@23 3-1@20 Total Stake 100

Re: The Big 5 System Wednesday 24th May 2006 REP OF IRELAND Rating 75% chance Of Win 56% avr Odds 2.484 logical 139% 1-0@8wrong [email protected]wrong [email protected]wrong 3-0@18wrong [email protected]wrong 0 Total Stake 100 ITALYU21 Rating 73% chance Of Win 54% avr Odds 2.852 logical 154% [email protected] [email protected]wrong [email protected]wrong 3-0@23wrong 3-1@20wrong 0 Total Stake 100 staked=1300 return=1746 p/l=446 yield=34% WON=7 LOST=6

Re: The Big 5 System HJK Helsinki v IFK Marienhamn match started at 12:00 London time Sweden v Finland match started at 14:00 London time Rockshark posts short before kickoff so if you want to follow the selections you can subscribe to the thread, then you get an email when posts are added.

Re: The Big 5 System Glad i was working and missed those. But can you tell me if with the results that have gone against you is there one particular score that stands out. IE both todays were 0-0. Im thinking saver here and having the bigger priced results run in your favour 2-0 and up. :unsure