GaF

**Poker Tuesday 16th May**  

1. 1.

• 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Sporting Odds Champions League
    • 20:00 Stan James PNL Grand Prix
    • 20:00 Virgin PL WSOP Poker League
    • 21:30 Sporting Odds 50 Up

Re: **Poker Tuesday 16th May** William Hills...13:00 - $1,000 freeroll - (max 1,000) Unsure what time registering starts, but last week didn't fill up. {OK so Hills are just out to make me look like an @rse then! Last Saturday's freeroll was NOT listed on their tournament info, but went ahead. Today's freeroll IS listed but doesn't go ahead. Definitely the last time I'll pass on information about their tournaments}

Re: **Poker Tuesday 16th May** I guess I will be the only PL player in the Champions league tonight?? :unsure Will I just have to sit and wait for you to be eaten by the blinds??? .... hmmm.... could be some kind of patience-testing :unsure Anyway... donated $ 10 in the Virgin tourney... (just in case I will leave CL early, enjoy MY blinds in that)

Re: **Poker Tuesday 16th May**

theres a $4' date='500 guaranteed starting at 3 at prima if anyone is interest. Buy in $3 with rebuys[/quote'] damn missed it :( ill be in cl later Pen though usually last about ten minutes in that :( still think your a bit mad to play cl rather than virgin but gl

damn missed it :( ill be in cl later Pen though usually last about ten minutes in that :( still think your a bit mad to play cl rather than virgin but gl
Well, I am regged in both... and there ARE 6 legs of Virgin... still time... BTW... when did you ever stop thinking I was a bit mad???? ;)

I guess I will be the only PL player in the Champions league tonight?? :unsure
I'm sticking with Champions League tonight too. I stand a good chance of actually making the money in this and I'd rather try to make sure before I start throwing $10 away on V. Share blinds? ;)

I'm sticking with Champions League tonight too. I stand a good chance of actually making the money in this and I'd rather try to make sure before I start throwing $10 away on V. Share blinds? ;)
Surely we will share... only I see some of the boys inthere aswell... do we really want to share with them aswell??? :unsure :lol

Just got round to reading the STT thread now! I'm glad it's all sorted. Would have been a shame to miss out on a possible prize in CL because of it' date=' and great that they've paid up on the other too.[/quote'] Yeah, he is a good man, Joe Legge...:ok