ATP TMS Hamburg & WTA Rome 15th-21st May

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ATP TMS Hamburg & WTA Rome 15th-21st May Actually don't think I fancy anything in the finals. Prices seem fair for both. Robredo/Stepanek could be very good for trading - Robredo is a notorious slow starter and Stepanek usually starts well. So I'd fancy Stepanek to get ahead early which could give a got price on Robredo by the time he finds his range.

Re: ATP TMS Hamburg & WTA Rome 15th-21st May

Cheers again for Safina, she paid for Ancics end! :clap 18-7 :cow 228.7pts for the week :loon
Er, sorry musta cracked open the celebration beer too early:unsure. Credited Ancic and not Step's win and forgot to pay for the loss. Wondered why betfair didn't represent the same value in return... It was only 204.3pts this week :\. This is not a confidence play, but I'm going to ride out the weekend on the two dogs. If it was last week, or a lighter return week, I'd let it go. I'm happy with 150pts for the week in tennis, so I'll ride this out. 25pts Stepanek over Robredo @ 3.2 - Stepanek has been great this week, and while Robredo should win in 4, Stepanek can have the tactics to win this. 25pts Safina over Hingis @ 3.1 - Looking back over the results in this tourny, you have to be impressed of who Safina has knocked off this week. I'm mainly fading Hingis in this one though, monster comeback against Venus, and I don't know if she can play well enough for Safina. Here's hoping that Safina can actually hold a break today - Hingis is pretty good at frustrating her opponents. Hoping for one win, that's over 25pts and back close to the total I was at late last night. However.... if they both win :loon she'll be sitting well over 300pts. :ok