CD Poker

Valiant23

Re: CD Poker Just realised this!!!! The CD Points system, you dont need to contribute to the pot!!! Im sat at the 1/2 longchamp table, bought in with $200 and now up to $272, people are chucking money into the pot and im gaining points, 80 in 20 mins!!! Im gonna clear the 1000 points today and buy a better laptop lmao

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: CD Poker

Anyone know about IP addresses and the like? I want to register an account for...erm...my mother but I can't get to the new account screen. If I do it on a different computer, but same internet connection, will it be a different IP? What about if I reinstall Windows?:unsure :unsure Thanks.
[Tech_blurb] amusing. a diff pc on same IP will work. Alternatively for unlimited accounts (ahem) I think the cdpoker writes to the registry on your pc. Some kind of registry cleaner that removes the cdpoker info from your pc should allow you to create more accounts (although the ip loggin of the system might decide to disable them).. perhaps someone technically minded can tell you which keys to alter - I don't run a monitor to catch these events as they happen.[/Tech_blurb] I tried to create an account for my "dad" on my work pc, but every time I hit register the program crashed! :) incidentally, did anyone try alterin the number three in that bonus code that was floating about? perhaps changing it to a five? Alex

Thank you so very much Mr V. By selecting UK £ as your currency, the amount is £30
Yes i opened a playgate poker account and selected £'s to get a bonus some time ago and i got the bonus in £'s rather than $ so it's almost double :loon As i have a CD poker account (never deposited or really played on it ) Will i be able to register an account for my boyfriend from my sisters computer and download it on my computer ? Any time i reinstall cd it still remembers my username and password which is great normally but would that be a problem when trying to login as my boyfriend? Also when registering an account he has the same address as me would this be a problem? I'm sure the same household thing only applies if i had had a bonus from cd and he was trying to get same bonus, which i've never had a bonus from them so maybe i just answered my own question :unsure Anyway who would say no to £30 so i have to give it a go. If anyone thinks i may run into problems with the above questions and have any advice please let me know...in the meantime Mr V can you please P.M me with this code? :D

Re: CD Poker Dear Graeme, Thank you for playing at our tables. Your account was previously credited with the a bonus. Part of the terms and conditions applied to this bonus states that you must play a certain amount of CD Points in order to be eligible for withdrawal. To date, you have not accumilated the minimum amount of CD Points that would qualify you for a withdrawal. Therefore, your withdrawal request has been declined and the amount was returned to your account balance. Note that the withdrawal amount was credited back to your account and you are welcome to cash out any balance excluding the bonus. If you wish to forfeit your bonus, please make cash out request once again but leave the bonus amount given to you in your balance. If you wish to cash out the bonus , please accumulate an additional 734 CD Points. Once you have completed the requirements, you can resubmit your withdrawal request and it will be processed as soon as possible. We are very pleased to inform you that you can view your current CD Points balance thru the Cashier by clicking on “My Account” option. With any more questions, please do not hesitate to contact the CDPoker Support Team 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Best regards, Finance Department CDPoker CDPoker – See the Action! QUITE OFTEN, WHAT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, OFTEN IS

yeah i know Mr I, Just tried withdrawing after the live support said it was ok to do so However i can give up the bonus or try and clear it, so its not too bad afterall
Live Help sucks:spank So can you withdraw your balance minus the £30 bonus? That sounds better, even for someone starting just trying to double the £30:unsure.

Re: CD Poker How many CD points do you need to get a bonus dollar folks? It seems to me that I get a CD point for an entry to a $2.40 tourny and then a CD point for every dollar I win in said tourny? can this be right as I've now got 125 CD points and have only been mucking about on the JSandGos

Re: CD Poker You get $ 10 bonus for every 500 cd points In tournaments you get 20 cd points for every1 $ fee ( 10+1 sng gives 20 cd points) In cash games it depends on the rake .25 to .5 gives 1 point .5 to 1 gives 2 point 1 to 1.5 gives 4 point 1.5 to 2 gives 6 point over 2 gives 8 point. In my experience 10 +1 sng is the way to go, only problem is that you have to wait a long time to get a game going except in the evening.

You get $ 10 bonus for every 500 cd points In tournaments you get 20 cd points for every1 $ fee ( 10+1 sng gives 20 cd points) In cash games it depends on the rake .25 to .5 gives 1 point .5 to 1 gives 2 point 1 to 1.5 gives 4 point 1.5 to 2 gives 6 point over 2 gives 8 point. In my experience 10 +1 sng is the way to go, only problem is that you have to wait a long time to get a game going except in the evening.
Am I reading this wrong? I am currently playing just cash games on CD. I have been getting the $10 bonus for the 500 points but that's only from my initial bonus dollars which I have to earn (I was playing CD before this freeby promo). I generally play the .25 / .50 games and I am getting 1 point for every $10 played. Would I get better playing Tourneys?

Re: CD Poker I do seem to be getting extra CD points relating to the cash I'm winning in tournies at the moment. I'll check later to see if it's true. I'm on 124 points after 2 days and have only played $1, $2 tournies and one $5.00 MTT.

I do seem to be getting extra CD points relating to the cash I'm winning in tournies at the moment. I'll check later to see if it's true. I'm on 124 points after 2 days and have only played $1, $2 tournies and one $5.00 MTT.
That's excellent, it may relate to the original offer, I'm certainly Only getting 1 point per $10 played but I thought that was a good return if you pick tables with high stacked idiots (and there's a few about).

Re: CD Poker Opps, I just assumed that cdpoker gave cd points the same way, no matter what kind of bonus you where trying to play free. Seems i was wrong my mistake. When i said 10+ 1 was the way to go it was just because it is so easy to make a profit there and get alot of points at the same time.