** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

bettingdata.co.uk << anyone use them?

Hey, I just signed up for a month with bettingdata.co.uk they have been around many many years, and after looking thru there past results for past year they have done very well indeed. They seem honest they put all there losses and wins on there past results pages not just there wins. There customer service sucks tho from what i gather, i joined this morning, like 9am no emails with my login details so i called them "it will take atleast 4 hours to send you your login details" (this was 10am) its not 5pm and ive heard nothing from them. Very irritating, i am a website developer so i know how long it takes to set up a httaccess username and password (about 60 seconds). So basically he told me "i cant be arsed right now but i might let you login in 4 hours or something". Twat i missed out on a days worth of betting cause of that, so i pay for 30 days im only bloody getting 29 now! cause of there lazyness! Does anyone else have an account with them? if so what do you think of there tips etc.. Ben

Re: bettingdata.co.uk << anyone use them? Mate, try not to inlucde links to other places... especially when there is no need to look elsewhere... The PL is clearly the best place to find free tips and info on the net. I have learned from many other people who have paid for tips, that they are an expensive way of losing money! They are also infamous for being very unreliable... as your post has highlighted.

Re: bettingdata.co.uk << anyone use them?

after looking thru there past results for past year they have done very well indeed.
Excuse a question, but by whom were this whole year's past results independently verified? ... :eek

Re: bettingdata.co.uk << anyone use them? hmmm lol i dont know where the results have been verified to be honest. dam i hope i aint been ripped off. i placed £25 on there soccer tips last night fiver on each bet, only 1 bet has won so far and there is only 1 game left to play. as for the guy who mentioned not linking to other sites, well im not advertising am i this is a punters forum i am asking a question, no harm in that at all is there, there is some good tips on this forum like erm fleets new horse system 459pts in 16 days lol thats ace lol. i think im gonna try these tips on like paper bets from now on i dont wanna lose any more money but i paid for a month i guess a few weeks paper betting wont hurt.

• 1 year later...

Re: bettingdata.co.uk << anyone use them? Sorry to bring this dead thread to life... I was just wondering how the OP got on with his 30 day membership? Did you make a profit? Edit: Since the OP hasnt been around since February this year, im not holding my breath he'll reply but i do hope someone else used their service and can suggest whether they're worth a go?

Sorry to bring this dead thread to life... I was just wondering how the OP got on with his 30 day membership? Did you make a profit? Edit: Since the OP hasnt been around since February this year, im not holding my breath he'll reply but i do hope someone else used their service and can suggest whether they're worth a go?
Firstly :welcome To PL Roman. Now you dont need to go and waste your money with tipping companys. or phone line tips. Take a good look in here the tips are all for FREE. Some great advice given here and it's all FREE Some threads have an unbelievable yield, in the ATR. Search the site this is not the only winning section of the Punterslounge. Enjoy your stay.

Re: bettingdata.co.uk << anyone use them? i am a tipster by trade, and have a thread on here, but i will be honest as one member said here, PL have some very knowledgable people on here and a free service they give, as i will state i have a site, i do not spam here as i find this site very informative as every one learns different tactics in betting, it is good the site you have joined give out all their results. winners and losers, but i think you should see proof first on this 85% strike rate and see what proofing site they use.. but stick to PL mate, free tips, free inside info what more can a punter ask for. Wups

Re: bettingdata.co.uk << anyone use them? Thanx for your responses... But i've been burned by free tipping before (i mostly bet on football) and having checked the tips for horse racing in this part of the forum (i got to admit i know nothing about this sport) over the past week (you know those NAPS of the day threads), i noticed that not much success has been achieved. Overall there have been about 54 tips and only 7 of the horse tipped won their races (thats less than 13% SR)... What are the naps anyway? While checking the results for a moment i thought they were lay tips since there were so many horses that did not win... But those few tips that did win got congratulated, so i guess they aint lays. Im sorry if this post seems stupid or offensive to anyone (mainly the tipsters). I really dont mean it to be. Just trying to figure things out i guess. :sad

Re: bettingdata.co.uk << anyone use them? Roman, you seem to be looking for something for nothing, and I'm afraid it doesn't exist. I guess you have three choices: 1) Pay for a tipping service Pros: All you have to do is give them money and cross your fingers. Cons: You're likely to receive a bunch of odds on favs, with advice to back them at prices which aren't available. 2) Read a forum like Punterslounge Pros: Doesn't cost anything. You'll be able to learn a lot from posters who are not only encouraged to explain why they've picked a horse, but also how they make their choices. Cons: It becomes addictive :lol 3) Learn to make your own picks Pros: You only have yourself to blame for making bad decisions. Cons: You only have yourself to blame for making bad decisions. ;) Honestly, there's several people in each sub forum of Punterslounge who REALLY know their stuff. It takes a bit of time and reading to suss who's hot and who's not. They don't win every bet they place, but they do make money over time. TBH I wish I had the time to read more, but its all I can do to keep up with ATR and the Poker forums. :cry Hope you choose to stay with us :ok

2) Read a forum like Punterslounge Pros: Doesn't cost anything. You'll be able to learn a lot from posters who are not only encouraged to explain why they've picked a horse, but also how they make their choices. Cons: It becomes addictive :lol
That's the spirit :ok

Roman, you seem to be looking for something for nothing, and I'm afraid it doesn't exist. I guess you have three choices: 1) Pay for a tipping service Pros: All you have to do is give them money and cross your fingers. Cons: You're likely to receive a bunch of odds on favs, with advice to back them at prices which aren't available. 2) Read a forum like Punterslounge Pros: Doesn't cost anything. You'll be able to learn a lot from posters who are not only encouraged to explain why they've picked a horse, but also how they make their choices. Cons: It becomes addictive :lol 3) Learn to make your own picks Pros: You only have yourself to blame for making bad decisions. Cons: You only have yourself to blame for making bad decisions. ;) Honestly, there's several people in each sub forum of Punterslounge who REALLY know their stuff. It takes a bit of time and reading to suss who's hot and who's not. They don't win every bet they place, but they do make money over time. TBH I wish I had the time to read more, but its all I can do to keep up with ATR and the Poker forums. :cry Hope you choose to stay with us :ok
To Everyone, If you only read 1 post this year, make it this one by Tom Hedonist. Cracking post IMO:ok

Re: bettingdata.co.uk << anyone use them? Again, thanx for your replies... I will surely stick around and hope pick up some tips and tricks along the way. :ok P.S. has anyone had success laying the daily NAPs on here? :lol